Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Pomona Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents in Pomona happen on an unfortunately common basis and can result in serious, potentially life-threatening personal injuries. When the reckless actions of other motorists are to blame, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. help you hold them accountable.
Our Pomona car accident attorneys provide the professional legal representation you need to get compensation in a claim. Our top case results show settlements and jury awards totaling millions of dollars for car accident victims and their families. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Cases Our Pomona Car Accident Attorneys Represent
According to statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), car accidents in Pomona leave close to 1,000 people suffering serious personal injuries each year. When the reckless driving behaviors of other motorists are the cause, you have the right to seek compensation for the medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs you incur as a result.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you can count on us to provide the trusted legal guidance you need in filing a claim. While you focus on your recovery, our Pomona car accident attorneys focus on getting you the compensation you deserve. Common types of car accident cases we represent include:
- Head-on car accidents: These often happen on one-way streets, freeways, and near exit or entrance ramps.
- Rear-end car accidents: These are common in heavy traffic and when pulling in and out of parking lots.
- Rollover car accidents: These typically involve larger vehicles, such as Jeeps and SUVs, and frequently occur when going around curves or making turns.
- Sideswipe car accidents: These can happen on busy, multi-lane streets and when other motorists attempt to pass.
- T-bone car accidents: Otherwise known as side-impact crashes, these typically occur near side streets and in intersections.
When any type of crash or collision happens that leaves you or your passengers suffering personal injuries, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are here to help you get compensation in a claim.
What Are Common Causes Of Car Accidents In Pomona?
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health warns that car accidents are the third leading cause of death and disability in our area. Throughout LA County, they send more than 60,000 people to hospital emergency rooms each year and claim the lives of more 600 others. Sadly, most of these could have been avoided had it not been for the dangerous driving behaviors of others involved.
When the actions of other motorists cause you to suffer serious personal injuries, our Pomona car accident attorneys help you hold them accountable. Among the most common causes of car accidents in cases Harris Personal Injury Lawyers handle include:
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Running red lights and disregarding other traffic signs and signals;
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating and failure to yield;
- Driving distracted, such as using cell phones or texting;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications.
How Do I File A Car Accident Claim?
You have two options in seeking compensation for car accident injuries in Pomona. The first is to file a claim against the at-fault driver’s insurer. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team can aggressively negotiate with insurance representatives to ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in any settlements.
If the other driver is uninsured or your injuries are severe, our Pomona car accident attorneys can guide you in filing a personal injury lawsuit against them. Compensation available in this type of claim includes:
- Coverage of your current medical costs and compensation for any future medical expenses you are likely to incur;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and for future losses in income due to ongoing disabilities;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your car accident injuries cause;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount the judge may order in your case if the at-fault driver acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
What If I Am In A Hit and Run Car Accident?
Under the California Vehicle Code, leaving the scene of a car accident is a serious criminal offense. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we take the actions needed to identify hit and run drivers and hold them responsible. This includes:
- Reviewing police reports and statements from witnesses;
- Obtaining surveillance videos from nearby stores and traffic signals;
- Soliciting tips from the general public;
- Interviewing local mechanics, where the hit and run driver may have taken their vehicle for repairs.
To Request A Consultation, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we typically represent victims of car accidents on a contingency basis. This means there are no attorney fees unless we get money for you. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Pomona car accident attorneys online today.