Avila Beach Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
It goes without saying that the aftermath of a serious injury or death in the family is a difficult time. If your financial future is in jeopardy, you may be wondering what to expect during the claims process or if you even have a legal case. Navigating the law and dealing with insurance companies can be overwhelming if you are already struggling with physical and emotional trauma. This is where the Avila Beach personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help.
During your free initial consultation, our legal team will listen assess your case to help you determine the best way to move forward. We will not pressure you into making any decisions; rather, the initial consultation is a time to get answers to your questions and to find out how our legal team can help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
We work on a contingency fee basis, so you won’t pay any attorney fees unless you win compensation. Our lawyers have collected more than $300 million for clients throughout California. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to start building your case.
Our Avila Beach Personal Injury Attorneys Represent:
- Car Accident Claims
- Bus Accident Claims
- Motorcycle Collision Claims
- 18-Wheeler Accident Claims
- Boat Crash Claims
- Airplane Accident Claims
- Train Accident Claims
- Dog Bite and Animal Attack Claims
- Bike Accident Claims
- Uber & Lyft Accident Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Bird Scooter Accident Claims
- Turo Accident Claims
- Brain Injury Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims
- Serious Burn Injury Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
FREE CONSULTATIONS: No Commitment. No Cost. Get the Answers to Your Questions.
The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are here for you. Whether or not you become a client of ours, we want to answer your questions so you can make informed decisions. During your free consultation, our Avila Beach personal injury legal team will:
- Listen to your story;
- Evaluate any evidence you have gathered;
- Determine whether your claim has merit;
- Address your claims-related questions and concerns;
- Discuss potential outcomes of your case;
- Provide advice regarding the steps you can take to strengthen your case and mistakes you must avoid during the claims process; and
- Explain the legal strategies we will use to help you fight for the best possible result.
Personal Injury Checklist: Tips to Strengthen Your Claim
If you were hurt in an accident due to another person’s negligence or recklessness, there are steps you should take to give your claim the best possible chance of resulting in fair compensation. Being proactive in the aftermath of a serious injury can have a profound impact on the outcome of your case. Here are just a few steps you should take as soon as possible:
- Report the Accident: Whether you were injured in a car wreck or a slip and fall on a commercial property, you should report the accident right away. Doing so will ensure the incident is properly documented, which may help your attorney prove negligence, causation, and liability.
- Visit a Doctor: The importance of seeking immediate medical attention cannot be overstated. Even if you feel fine and would rather avoid the expense, foregoing the medical evaluation could make it difficult for your personal injury lawyer to tie your injuries to the accident and to prove their severity.
- Secure Your Social Media Profiles: It is best to deactivate your social media profiles if you intend to file a personal injury claim. That way, the insurance company and/or the defendant’s legal team cannot review your social media accounts for photos and posts to use against you. If you have no choice but to keep your social media profiles active, be sure to set them to “private.”
- Contact a Personal Injury Attorney: Putting off your legal consultation is one of the biggest mistakes you can make if you intend to file a claim. A small oversight or misguided statement may be all it takes to derail your case. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is available 24/7 to answer your call. Our attorneys will start building your claim immediately. We will gather evidence while it is still available and unaltered, talk to witnesses, handle correspondence with the opposing party, and help you fight for the maximum settlement.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Discuss Your Case with our Avila Beach Injury Legal Team
DO NOT sign any documents until you have spoken to an Avila Beach personal injury attorney. Once you accept a settlement offer, you will not be able to pursue further compensation.
The accident lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will review your case, calculate your damages, and help you pursue the full compensation that you are owed. We will not settle for anything less than what you need to cover your injury-related expenses. Our personal injury lawyers work only on contingency. This means that we do not require upfront fees and are only owed dues if we win your case. That’s right, if we do not win, you do not owe us a dime. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message online to set up a free case assessment.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
San Luis Obispo
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|