Offered and Awarded Bi-annuallyAt Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we value higher education and believe all students should have the opportunity to attend college and achieve their goals. Our team understands the difficult process of recovery after sustaining a serious injury. We are offering a semi-annual scholarship for college and college-bound students who have suffered a serious injury and are committed to demonstrating a determination to rebuild their lives, pursue higher education, and achieve career success.
We hope our bi-annual scholarship can help relieve some of the financial burdens for deserving students pursuing their education. In order to qualify, applicants must submit their essay prior to the given seasonal deadline date. A successful essay should be a minimum of 500 words and clearly answer the prompt below.
*Multiple entries will not guarantee a better chance of winning.
Injury Scholarship Contest Guidelines:
Please apply below and attach an essay about your injury experience, including such things as:
- How has your injury or accident affected your education?
- How has overcoming your injury or accident prepared you to meet the challenges of higher learning?
- How will college attendance demonstrate your determination to rebuild your life, following your injury?
- What college are you attending or planning on attending?
The Scholarship Deadlines are:
- February 14, 2020, for the 2020 Spring semester
- August 14, 2020 for the 2020 Fall semester
We’ll award the scholarship and announce the winning applicant by February 28, 2020 and August 31, 2020. The winner will be announced on Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Facebook Page.
Fill out the application below for us to review.