Given bi-annually to winning applicantsAt Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we value education and believe all students should have the ability to attend college to further their dreams. Our team understands the difficult process of recovery after you’ve been seriously injured. We are offering a semi-annual scholarship for college students who have suffered a serious injury, and are committed to demonstrating determination to rebuild their lives by attending college.
We hope our bi-annual scholarship can help relieve some of the financial burdens of college so that deserving students can achieve their dreams. In order to qualify for the essay contest, you must submit your essay before the deadline date and each essay should be a minimum of 500 words.
*Please submit your essay one time. Multiple entries will not guarantee a better chance of winning.
Injury Scholarship Contest Guidelines:
Please apply below and attach an essay about your injury experience, including such things as:
- How has your injury or accident affected your education?
- How has overcoming your injury or accident prepared you to meet the challenges of higher learning?
- How will college attendance demonstrate your determination to rebuild your life, following your injury?
- What college are you attending or planning on attending?
The Scholarship Deadlines are:
- February 12, 2019, for the 2019 winter semester
- August 10, 2019 for the 2019 fall semester
We’ll award the scholarship and announce the winning applicant by February 28, 2019 and August 31, 2019. The winner will be announced on Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Facebook Page.
Fill out the application below for us to review.