Temecula Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
No matter how diligently we plan for the worst-case scenario, there’s only so much we can do to avoid injuries. If you or someone you love was hurt by the negligence of another, you may be owed compensation. Our Temecula personal injury attorneys can provide a free consultation and help you make the right decisions.
Going up against the insurance company alone is never a good idea after a serious injury. Our lawyers can help you level the playing field and avoid mistakes. We’ll gathering evidence, calculate a fair settlement amount, and litigate your case if needed. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free consultation.
Accident Cases Our Temecula Personal Injury Attorneys Handle:
- Big Rig Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Injuries
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Rideshare Accidents
- Dog and Other Animal Attacks
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Trauma
- Burn Injuries
- Turo Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
How Many Personal Injury Cases Have Your Lawyers Handled?
Our law firm has helped more than 5,000 clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases. We’ve won over $300,000,000 in settlements and verdicts.
Will It Take Long to Resolve My Case?
The duration of the proceedings depends on many factors. Those factors include:
- The Insurance Policy Limits of the Defendant: Hopefully the party who injured you will have insurance to cover the damages you’ve suffered. If they don’t have coverage or if their insurance limits are too low, it may be necessary to pursue other avenues of compensation. For example, you might bring a claim against your own Medpay policy, collision coverage, or uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. You might file a lawsuit directly against the defendant if he or she has the financial means to warrant such action. These processes take time and might increase the total duration of your case. Our Temecula personal injury lawyers can serve as your guide through the legal system, helping you avoid unnecessary delays and disputes.
- Whether Evidence Is Congruent: If all evidence suggests that the defendant is liable for your damages, that would certainly work in your favor and perhaps reduce the duration of the proceedings. When evidence isn’t congruent, one or more parties might dispute liability or the settlement calculations. Our attorneys can gather the evidence needed to strengthen your claim, and we can investigate any inconsistencies in the evidence. We will also make sure the settlement calculations are well-supported by evidence to reduce the likelihood of a dispute. If needed, we will bring in medical experts and perhaps financial experts to provide testimony.
- Whether a Dispute Arises: The list of potential complications that could arise during personal injury proceedings is too long to put on this page. The purpose of hiring a skilled personal injury lawyer in Temecula is to anticipate potential disputes and take steps to avoid them, or prepare to overcome them if they do arise. You might face a dispute if you waited too long to visit a doctor, ignored the instructions of your healthcare providers, failed to pay your insurance premiums (in the case of a first-party claim), posted a photo online that brought the severity of your injuries into question, or made some other mistake. We are here to help you avoid those mistakes so your claim has the best chance of success.
- Whether a Lawsuit Is Filed: Even if a dispute arises, that doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll have to go to court to resolve it. But if an agreement cannot be reached, filing a lawsuit might be the smartest course of action. While it could prolong the proceedings considerably, waiting a few extra months or even a year may be far better than accepting a low settlement. Our Temecula personal injury lawyers can help you determine if a settlement offer is fair. If it’s not, we can handle negotiations with the insurance company. Simply applying legal pressure may be enough to resolve the conflict and obtain fair compensation, but we relish the opportunity to file a lawsuit and go to court if it’s in your best interests to do so.
- The Severity of Your Injury: It might be strategically wise to put off the settlement negotiations until you’ve reached maximum medical improvement. If your injuries are more severe than your doctor’s original diagnosis, accepting a settlement too early might result in a recovery that’s less than fair. Our attorneys can determine the most tactful time to enter negotiations with the insurance company.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak with a Temecula Personal Injury Lawyer
Our law firm is here 24 hours a day to take your call. You won’t have to pay anything for the consultation, and we don’t charge attorneys’ fees unless we win. To speak with a member of our team, dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our contact form to send us a message.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price indication: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|