Oakland Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Oakland Personal Injury Attorneys
Our mission at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is to help accident and injury victims obtain the compensation they are entitled to under the law. Accidents happen on a daily basis. Some are minor, and everyone simply brushes themselves off and move on.
But many accidents are much more serious and cause significant and catastrophic injuries. If you or a loved one were seriously hurt in an accident, and you believe another person was at fault, then we recommend calling one of our Oakland personal injury lawyers.
When another person’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct causes you harm, then you have the right to hold that person liable under the law. Through an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit, you can demand full and fair compensation for your physical, emotional, and financial injuries.
Our team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers has won over $300 million in settlements and court rulings for more than 5,000 clients. We want to do the same for you. Call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact us through our online form to schedule a free consultation.
Our Oakland Personal Injury Attorneys Handle All Types of Cases
Our accident lawyers in Oakland offer experienced and aggressive representation following:
- Auto Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
We are also here to help following fatal accidents. If your spouse, parent, child, or other relative was killed in an accident, call us right away. Let us explain your rights and legal options under California’s wrongful death law.
How Our Oakland Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
Before you contact a lawyer, you want to know it is the right decision for you and your family. You want to be confident that hiring an attorney will make your life easier and help you reach the desired outcome in your case. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we cannot promise a specific outcome. No lawyer or law firm can. We can promise to do everything within our power to obtain you a just insurance settlement or court ruling in your favor.
To pursue compensation for your injuries, we will:
- Conduct an independent investigation: You should not rely on a police report or an insurance company’s investigation and conclusions. You should have someone on your side to thoroughly investigate the accident, gather evidence, and analyze the evidence to build you the strongest case possible. When you hire Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we work for you—no one else. The insurer cannot say that since it will lookout for what is best for the company and its policyholder.
- Connect you with resources: We have decades of experience as personal injury and wrongful death lawyers. We have connections with medical providers, expert witnesses, and other professionals throughout the state. When necessary, we will connect you with doctors and facilities that will help you get the best possible care. We also will hire whatever experts are necessary to establish your claim and damages.
- Calculate the value of your claim: An important step in the personal injury and wrongful death claim process is determining the potential value of your physical, psychological, and economic injuries. We will work with you and your medical providers to calculate the cost of your medical bills. If you will need medical care in the future, we may work with an expert to calculate that cost. We will work with you to develop evidence of your pain and suffering, including recommending you keep a diary of your injuries and experience.
- Handle the insurance claim: After an accident, you do not want to have to deal with a claim adjuster, calls and letters, and requests for documents. You need time to rest and heal without this stress. Our Oakland personal injury lawyers will handle the insurance claim process, including answering the adjuster’s questions, responding to requests for documents, and making sure the company has all the evidence necessary to approve and settle your claim.
- Participate in settlement negotiations: If your insurance claim is approved, the next step is receiving a settlement offer. We will identify lowball settlement offers and begin the negotiation process. We always strive to obtain you the greatest amount possible.
- Litigate your case: We may recommend you file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit right away. During the discovery phase of a lawsuit, we can gather additional information and evidence, which can help us strengthen your claim. Filing a lawsuit also shows the at-fault party and their insurer that we are serious. If we cannot reach a settlement, then we will represent you at trial.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Talk With a Personal Injury Lawyers in Oakland
To learn more about how Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you after a serious or fatal accident, call us today or use our online form to request a free consultation.