Oceanside Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we take pride in offering skilled and insightful legal representation for accident victims in Oceanside, CA. We receive calls from individuals and families going through some of the worst days of their lives. We understand that unexpected accidents can be devastating, and without help, can cause serious financial distress in addition to your physical and emotional injuries. That is why we are here to help.
Our Oceanside personal injury lawyers help accident victims and surviving family members pursue full and fair compensation for their injuries. We will guide you through the insurance claim process and litigation. We will take an aggressive approach to proving the other party’s liability, establishing your damages, and demanding the maximum compensation possible.
Our Oceanside Personal Injury Attorneys Handle All Types of Accident Claims
Do not hesitate to call our personal injury lawyers in Oceanside after a serious:
- Car Accident
- Trucking Accident
- Bus Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Uber & Lyft Accident
- Turo Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Scooter Injury Claim
- Airplane Accident
- Boat Accident
- Train Accident
- Spinal Cord Injury Claim
- Severe Burn Injury Claim
- Traumatic Brain Injury Claim
- Premises Liability Claim
- Slip and Fall
- Dog Bite and Animal Attack
- Other Personal Injury Claim
We also represent surviving family members after fatal accidents. If one of these situations or some other circumstances led to your loved one’s death, and you believe someone else was at fault, call us right away.
How Our Oceanside Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
Before you hire a personal injury or wrongful death attorney, you should know how doing so will benefit you. To learn more about what we can do for you and how we improve your chance of obtaining a successful outcome, we recommend you contact us and schedule a free consultation.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we will:
- Thoroughly Investigate the Accident & Gather Evidence: In order for us to identify what happened and who is responsible, we conduct an in-depth investigation and gather evidence. In some accident claims, what happened is obvious. However, there are many incidents where we will have several hypotheses. We need evidence, including photos, videos, eyewitness testimony, electronic data, business records, and analyses of physical objects, to confirm what really occurred. We also may hire expert witnesses who can testify regarding the type of negligence that occurred and who is responsible.
- Calculate Damages: It can be impossible to determine the potential value of your claim without working with a lawyer. You cannot rely on an insurer’s calculations or online calculators. An insurer will try to downplay the value of your physical, psychological, and financial injuries. In some cases, an insurer may try to pressure you into accepting a low-ball settlement offer. To prevent agreeing to less money than you deserve, you should have an Oceanside personal injury lawyer on your side. We will carefully calculate all of your economic and non-economic damages. We will gather evidence of your pain and suffering in order to maximize this portion of a settlement or court award.
- Handle the Insurance Claim Process: You should not talk with an insurer without first consulting with a lawyer. Once you hire Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we will talk to the insurer on your behalf. This enables us to protect your rights and privacy while ensuring the insurer receives all of the necessary proof of your injuries. Once your claim is approved, we will participate in pre-litigation settlement negotiations.
- Represent You in a Lawsuit: We may recommend filing a lawsuit right away or filing suit if your insurance claim is denied. Going to court can be intimidating, but it is often important to gain additional evidence and to show the other party that you are serious about obtaining full and fair compensation. We will handle all of the court processes on your behalf, from filing the complaint, serving the other parties, and appearing at court hearings. If a settlement is not reached, then we are prepared to fight for your financial recovery at trial.
Personal Injury Statistics
Serious accidents happen far more often than they should in the United States. Below are a few statistics we compiled from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the National Institutes of Health:
- Unintentional injuries are the third leading cause of death in the U.S.
- About 1 in 3 fatal traffic accidents involve a drunk driver
- Each year, there are more than 30,000 traffic accidents that result in fatalities
- One pedestrian dies in a traffic accident about every 1.5 hours on average
- Each year, more than 700 bicycle riders die in traffic accidents
- At least 80,000 motorcycle riders are injured in collisions each year, and about 5,000 die
We Are Personal Injury Lawyers with a Track Record of Success
It can be difficult to choose the right personal injury or wrongful death lawyer for you. There are many personal injury law firms in Oceanside and San Diego County. When searching for representation, we recommend you look for a firm with extensive experience in similar cases, a firm that can and will take your case to court, and firm that shows you their successful results.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are proud to have helped more than 5,000 clients obtain more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings.
Have Questions? Call Our Injury Attorneys Today
If you have any questions about your rights, legal options, and how we can help, call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We are available 24/7 to take your call and schedule your free initial compensation. You also can submit your information through our online form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.