San Jose Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
San Jose Personal Injury Attorneys
Every year, millions of people are injured in accidents throughout California. Some circumstances are blameless and truly accidental. But a majority of accidents arise because someone was careless, reckless, or acted with malice. If you are injured under one of these circumstances, we recommend you contact our personal injury attorneys in San Jose.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have years of experience helping accident and injury victims in San Jose and throughout California. We have the knowledge, experience, skills, and resources you need to aggressively pursue compensation for your injuries. We are proud to have helped more than 5,000 clients in California win over $300 million in settlements and court awards.
To talk with us about how we can help you, contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We offer free consultations.
We Handle All Types of San Jose Personal Injury Claims
- Auto Accidents: We accept cases arising from all types of car crashes. If the other driver was at fault, give us a call.
- Bike Accidents: Were you struck by a vehicle while riding your bike? Our San Jose personal injury attorneys can help you demand compensation from the negligent driver.
- Bus Accidents: We represent individuals injured onboard buses and in vehicle-bus crashes. Whether you were on public transit, a passenger bus like Greyhound, or another type of bus, give us a call.
- Truck Accidents: Commercial truck accident claims differ from car accident cases considerably. Let us handle your truck accident claim and pursue the maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents: If you were struck by a vehicle while riding a motorcycle or hurt in some other type of accident, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers today.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents: We have a great deal of experience in representing individuals injured in crashes involving Ubers and Lyfts. Let us help you with the complicated insurance claim process.
- Turo Accidents: Were you in an accident in a rental vehicle, or was the at-fault driver in a rental? Call us today when you or the other driver were not the owner of the vehicle.
- Pedestrian Accidents: If you or a loved one were struck by a vehicle as a pedestrian, call our San Jose personal injury lawyers immediately.
- Scooter Injury Claims: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are here to help if you were injured while riding a rented electric scooter.
- Airplane Accidents: We handle all types of aviation accidents, including injuries suffered on commercial flights, small plane crashes, and hang glider incidents.
- Boat Accidents: Were you injured in a boating collision or other boating accident? We regularly handle boat accident injury claims.
- Train Accidents: If you were injured on or in an accident with a Caltrain, BART, Amtrak, or freight train, contact us immediately.
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims: We are experienced in handling cases involving serious and catastrophic injuries, including complete and incomplete spinal cord injuries.
- Severe Burn Injury Claims: If you or a loved one suffered severe burns in an accident, you should work with a San Jose personal injury attorney to ensure you fight for maximum compensation.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims: If you suffered a concussion or a moderate-to-severe TBI, let our attorneys help you pursue compensation for your injuries.
- Premises Liability Claims: Accidents often happen because of negligent security or dangerous property defects. If you believe a property owner is responsible for your injuries, give us a call.
- Slip and Falls: One of the most common premises liability claims is a slip and fall. If you were injured in a fall on someone else’s property, contact us today.
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks: Dog owners and handlers are responsible for controlling their animals. If you were attacked and injured by a dog, we are here to hold the dog owner responsible.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: This is not an exhaustive list of the types of cases we handle. If you were injured in an accident that you believe was someone else’s fault, schedule a free consultation today.
Personal Injury Compensation
Through a personal injury lawsuit and an insurance claim, we will fight for you to receive full and fair compensation for your:
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional Distress
- Reduced Earning Potential
- Loss of Consortium
We Accept Wrongful Death Claims
If your relative was killed in an accident that was someone else’s fault, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers right away. We will review your right to bring a wrongful death claim in California. We may be able to help your family obtain compensation for the loss of your loved one.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
You do not have to fight for compensation alone. After someone else’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct causes you to be injured, you can partner with an experienced personal injury law firm in San Jose.