Fresno Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Fresno Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
What did I do to deserve this? How will my injuries affect my family? What should I do now? These are just a few of the questions you may be asking after a serious motorcycle crash. While nothing can turn back time and undo what has happened, it may be possible to protect your financial security by bringing a claim against the party who caused the wreck. Our Fresno motorcycle accident lawyers can serve as your aggressive legal advocate throughout the proceedings.
We understand the stress, anxiety, and emotional trauma faced by accident victims and their loved ones. Our attorneys will take over the logistics of your case and will diligently strive to pursue the funds needed to cover your medical costs and other losses. To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation at our law firm, contact us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
We Accept Cases Involving All Sorts of Motorcycle Accident Injuries
It might seem cliché to say that every motorcycle accident claim is unique, but if you hire an attorney who takes a cookie-cutter approach to representation—who uses the same tactics for almost every client—you shouldn’t have very high expectations. The particular facts of your claim should have a major impact on how your lawyer approaches the investigation, negotiates with the insurance company, and litigates your case if a settlement is not reached.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are proud of our commitment to devoting the time, resources, and creativity needed to provide exceptional representation to each of our clients. Among the factors that will influence how we approach your case are the kinds of injuries you sustained, their severity, and the expected trajectory of your recovery.
Many motorcycle accident attorneys do not have extensive experience in catastrophic injury cases—i.e. those that involve spinal cord injuries, brain trauma, and other permanent disabilities. Such injuries are exceedingly common in motorcycle collisions.
Cases that involve long-term or permanent disability often proceed to litigation. This is true for many reasons. To start, the damages tend to be exorbitant—perhaps reaching millions of dollars—so insurance companies have incentive to scrutinize every element of such claims to find weaknesses. Also, calculating the value of future damages, such as anticipated healthcare costs and loss of earning capacity, often involves some degree of speculation, which opens the door to dispute. Even if your attorney brings in well-credentialed medical and financial experts to provide deposition, there’s no guarantee that their opinions and conclusions will be shared by the defense’s experts.
For these and many other reasons, it is important that you hire a Fresno motorcycle accident lawyer who has the experience and knowledge to handle cases that involve your particular injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know what it takes to win favorable outcomes in cases that involve a wide array of injuries that are common among motorcycle accident victims, including:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): Even the best motorcycle helmets cannot prevent all brain injuries. If you or someone you love was diagnosed with a TBI after a motorcycle crash, it is essential that you enlist the help of an attorney who has a history of success in such cases. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have won significant payouts for brain injury victims and their families.
- Facial Fractures and Disfigurement: Facial fractures not only can cost a veritable fortune to treat, but they can also result in permanent scarring and disfigurement. In this scenario, it may be possible to obtain compensation for pain and suffering and other non-economic damages in addition to economic losses such as medical costs and lost income.
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs): Damage to the spinal cord can impact almost every aspect of a person’s life. Our attorneys have helped victims of spinal cord injury pursue compensation for ongoing medical care, lost earning capacity, home care, and other compensatory damages.
- Amputation: Some injuries to the limbs are so severe that amputation is necessary to save the victim’s life. This can result in a tremendous loss of life enjoyment, which might be included in the settlement calculations as a form of non-economic damages.
- Other Injuries: A motorcycle crash can cause severe road rash, foot and ankle injuries, hand injuries, and broken bones. Our Fresno motorcycle accident attorneys can review your medical records, speak with your healthcare team, and compile all available evidence to help you pursue the highest possible settlement given the particular circumstances of your case.
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Fresno Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our law firm can take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There’s no charge for the consultation, and we don’t require a retainer for our legal services. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or message us on our Contact Page to set up a free case evaluation.