San Francisco Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
San Francisco Personal Injury Attorneys
It happens every day—a person suffers an injury or dies due to the negligent or careless misconduct of another party. The effects of such an event can ripple through the entire family, causing immense grief and financial turmoil. Our personal injury attorneys in San Francisco understand what you’re going through, and we are ready to help you pursue the compensation you need to get your life back.
We will evaluate your case for free and provide the legal advice you need to make informed decisions. If you decide to hire us for representation, we will tirelessly fight for the highest possible settlement. And if the insurance company refuses to cooperate, we will relish the opportunity to take your case to trial.
To discuss your claim with a member of our team, dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in San Francisco
- Car Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorbike Collisions
- Bicycle Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Wrecks
- Aircraft Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Train Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Trauma
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
More Than $300,000,000 Recovered for Clients
The most important factor to consider before hiring an attorney is the results that he or she has achieved in cases that are similar to yours. Our personal injury lawyers in San Francisco have won more than $300,000,000 for accident victims and their families.
Below are just a few of the reasons why we consistently achieve successful outcomes in even the most complex personal injury and wrongful death cases:
- We Intentionally Limit Our Caseload: Many attorneys take on far too many cases to devote sufficient time to any one client. With an overloaded schedule, these attorneys might overlook critical evidence or even advise a client to accept an unfair settlement in lieu of going to trial. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we intentionally limit our caseload to ensure all of our clients receive the individual attention they deserve. This is one reason why we’ve received hundreds of 5-star reviews on Google. We will be readily accessible when you have questions and will provide you with regular updates on the progress of your claim.
- We Tailor Our Strategies to the Circumstances: Each personal injury case is unique. The kinds of evidence we use, the types of damages we pursue, and the tactics we employ during settlement negotiations can vary from one claim to the next. Our San Francisco personal injury attorneys will tailor their strategies to the specific circumstances of your case. This approach will put us in a better position to anticipate disputes before they arise and to adapt if we encounter an unexpected complication.
- We Always Prepare for Trial: Some attorneys don’t devote much time to investigating claims if an out-of-court settlement is the anticipated outcome. But at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we always expect a fight. No matter how strong your case seems, we will prepare as if we are going to trial.
- We Help Our Clients Avoid Mistakes: Even after you hire an attorney, your statements and actions can still impact the outcome of your case. Our lawyers will help you avoid critical errors that might jeopardize your claim. For example, we will explain the importance of limiting your social media activity, avoiding all dialogue with the insurance company, and tracking your damages.
- We Know How Insurance Adjusters Think: Insurance adjusters represent the insurance company—not you. They have incentive to find reasons to reduce the value of your claim or to deny it outright. There are all sorts of strategies the adjuster might use in pursuit of that goal, but our attorneys can level the playing field by managing all relevant correspondence. We know how insurance adjusters think, and we will leverage that knowledge to help you fight for the highest settlement possible.
Get the Legal Advice You Need: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak with a San Francisco Personal Injury Lawyer
One of the biggest mistakes you can make after a serious injury is waiting too long to speak with an attorney. A single misguided statement could derail your entire case, but our highly experienced personal injury lawyers in San Francisco can protect your claim and provide aggressive representation through every stage of the proceedings.
We don’t charge anything for the initial consultation, and we accept cases on a contingency fee basis. That means if we don’t win, you won’t have to pay any attorney’s fees. You have nothing to lose by contacting us to get the advice you need to make informed decisions.
You can reach our office anytime, day or night, by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You can also send us a message via our Contact Page.