Current Opening: Oceanside, CA
Summary: Full-time Case Manager position available with Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. Prior experience is not necessary, though customer service skills are appreciated.
Duties and Responsibilities
Case Managers will be assisting attorneys with the following:
- Support managing attorney with pre-litigation responsibilities.
- Open new client cases with phone and written introduction
- Manage client treatment under attorney direction
- Manage client communication using firm-specific program, Lawesome
- Manage individual client files by ordering all medical records and bills
- Prepare pre-litigation cases to be demanded under attorney direction
- Send representation letters
This position is full-time. We are looking for an applicant who is proactive, a fast-learner, and has a great positive attitude. The ability to work independently is required. Salary is commensurate upon experience. Bachelors Degree or equivalent professional experience preferred. Spanish-speaking skills are preferred, but not necessary. Health insurance and 401(k) benefits available after probationary period. Recent graduates welcome!
If you are interested in the position, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.