San Luis Obispo Car Accident Lawyer
San Luis Obispo is home to our families and friends. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is an established personal injury law firm in this area and has been nominated and won the ‘Best Lawyers in SLO’ award multiple times from the community. We are dedicated to assisting our family and friends in any possible way after a car accident. We believe in taking over all communication with insurance companies for our clients to allow them to heal and recover.
Our San Luis Obispo car accident lawyers truly have clients’ best interests at heart. We are dedicated and have a sympathetic mindset to give every accident victim the compassion and respect after an accident. Our award-winning law firm has a team of people who have years of experience in solely personal injury litigation. On top of that, our lawyers have the confidence to take your car accident case to trial. We have represented hundreds of San Luis Obispo car accident cases to a successful resolution.
Common Causes of a Car Accident on the Central Coast:
The central coast is a fantastic place to take a scenic drive. Unfortunately, there are many auto accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents that occur on Highway 101, SR-1, SR-46, SR-41 and SR-58.
- Texting and Driving: We have counseled many San Luis Obispo car accident victims who have suffered an injury due to another driver texting. Phone usage while driving has become no surprise to motorists.
- Speeding: The speed limits change frequently on the common highways for a reason. There are windy roads and unexpected hills that are regular accident spots because people do not pay attention to the signs.
- DUI: We have represented many accident victims who have been sideswiped, t-boned, and rear-ended by a drunk driver.
Our San Luis Obispo accident lawyers offer a free consultation to car accident victims. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have seen car accident victims suffer injuries ranging from lacerations and bruises to brain damage, spinal injuries, and even death.
Why Hire a Car Accident Lawyer?
There is no risk in hiring Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. We offer a free consultation at our office or over the phone. Our team of attorneys’ have over a decade of experience in solely personal injury litigation and have successfully recovered over $300,000,000. We have the knowledge and confidence to take on the biggest insurance companies as we know that dealing with insurance companies is no easy task. We know how insurance adjusters will take any piece of evidence or information to minimize your claim. Essentially, they may try and blame you for the accident, even when you are not liable in any way. This could diminish the value of your claim.
Accident victims come to our law firm with back pain and neck pain due to an accident time and time again. However, many of these victims have already told insurance adjusters that they are, ‘Okay/Not Injured’ after the accident. Our job is to make your post-accident recovery time, a legitimate time to recover and not a headache.
What to Do After a Car Accident in San Luis Obispo:
- Retain a police report on the collision scene. This report will allow us to document the facts of the accident.
- Get the other drivers information and is possible any witness information.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- Common misconception: You must tell the insurance adjuster how you are feeling right after the accident. Do not discuss the accident or your injuries to anyone other than the police, your doctor or your lawyer. Giving statements to insurance representatives without speaking to your auto accident lawyer first can negatively impact your legal case.
- Contact our San Luis Obispo personal injury office for a free case consultation.
Car Accident Attorneys You Can Trust!
It is unfortunate that many accident victims do not seek the proper care for their injuries. If you sustain a bodily injury from an accident, it is pertinent to receive the correct diagnosis for your full recovery. Our attorneys will do our due diligence to help you get compensated for your past and future medical bills or lost wages, emotional stress, and pain and suffering.
If you cannot make it into our office, we can drive to you. Fill out the free consultation form or call 805-544-0100 today! We will fight for your rights!
San Luis Obispo
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|