A slip and fall can cause devastating injuries ranging from broken bones and sprained ligaments to brain trauma and paralysis. Our Temecula slip and fall attorneys have seen firsthand just how physically, emotionally, and financially crippling these accidents can be, and we’re proud to help victims and their families fight for the compensation they deserve.
The owner or possessor of the property where your fall happened might be liable for your medical bills, lost income, and other damages. Our lawyers can make sure your claim accounts for all potentially recoverable losses, and we can gather the evidence needed to strengthen your case. For a free, no-obligation consultation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Slip and Fall Cases We Handle in Temecula:
- Indoor and outdoor slip and falls
- Slip and falls caused by spilled beverages
- Slip and falls caused by freshly mopped floors
- Slip and falls on sidewalks, walkways, and parking lots
- Slip and falls involving defective handrails or lack thereof
- Slip and falls on residential properties
- Slip and falls on commercial properties
- Slip and falls on public properties
- Slip and falls involving elevators and escalators
- Slip and falls involving rain or other bad weather
- Slip and falls involving other dangerous conditions such as a lack of adequate lighting or concealed hazards
Importance of Hiring a Skilled Slip and Fall Lawyer
While many personal injury attorneys accept slip and fall claims, not all of them have achieved successful outcomes in these cases. The lawyer you hire should be well-versed in the relevant case law and statutes, and should have a history of winning substantial settlements and verdicts in premises liability cases.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have many years of experience helping slip and fall victims navigate the legal system. With an in-depth understanding of the relevant laws and procedures, our attorneys will be able to tailor their strategies to the unique circumstances of your claim.
There are several challenges to winning a slip and fall case, and these hurdles can be difficult to overcome without the help of a highly skilled slip and fall attorney in Temecula. For example, most of these claims are filed on the basis of negligence, and in order to prevail, the claimant must be able to prove that the property owner or possessor knew or should have known about the dangerous condition that caused the injury yet failed to remedy the hazard within a reasonable ragtime or to provide an adequate warning. Our attorneys know how to bring together the relevant facts and evidence to prove negligence and liability in these cases.
We Handle Cases Involving Both Minor and Major Injuries
A slip and fall can result in a wide array of injuries. Some victims can walk away from the scene with minor soft tissue damage; others need emergency care for broken bones and brain trauma. The type of injury you sustained, its severity, and how the injury has affected your career and personal life will influence the kinds of evidence we gather and the strategies we employ to pursue the most favorable outcome for your case.
Our Temecula slip and fall attorneys have the knowledge and experience to handle cases involving the following injuries:
- Sprained or torn ligaments
- Herniated discs and other back injuries
- Strained tendons and muscles
- Other soft tissue damage
- Broken or fractured bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Skull fractures
- Fatal injuries
- Other injuries
If your injuries have affected your future earning capacity or if there’s a dispute regarding our settlement calculations, we may bring in economic, vocational, and medical experts to provide testimony. Our attorneys understand the most effective strategies to maximize the potential value of each case we handle, and we won’t settle for anything less than you deserve.
What Should I Do After a Slip and Fall?
Taking the right steps after a slip and fall and over the weeks that follow may increase your chances of recovering a fair settlement.
Here are a few tips to consider:
- Take pictures of the dangerous condition that caused your slip and fall as well as your injuries;
- Write down the contact information of witnesses;
- Inform the property owner or manager right away;
- Request a copy of the incident report and any surveillance footage;
- Write a description of every detail you remember about the accident;
- Seek medical care and keep all your medical documentation;
- Always follow the instructions of your healthcare providers; and
- Contact a Temecula slip and fall lawyer as soon as possible.
Speak with a Slip and Fall Attorney in Temecula
Our law firm is passionate about helping the injured and their loved ones fight for the compensation they need to get their lives back. If you intend to file a claim or have questions about your legal rights, call our office for a free consultation. Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message online to get started.
Price indication: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|