Temecula Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Collisions between bicycles and motor vehicles tend to result in devastating injuries since bikers have little protection from the force of impact. If you or someone you love was hurt in a bicycle crash, the at-fault party may be liable for your healthcare costs, lost wages, and other damages. Our Temecula bicycle accident lawyers can review your case, provide answers to your questions, and help you determine the best way to proceed with your claim. Time is of the essence if you intend to pursue damages because important evidence might eventually become unavailable. Our phone line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will get to work right away, compile all available evidence, and aggressively represent you through every stage of the proceedings. Schedule a free case assessment by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
What Kinds of Bicycle Accident Claims Does Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Handle?
- Bicycle accidents caused by distracted drivers
- Bicycle accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Bicycle accidents caused by defective auto or bicycle parts
- Bicycle accidents involving unsafe road conditions
- Bicycle accidents caused by ride share drivers
- Bicycle accidents involving multiple bicyclists
- Bicycle accidents caused by a failure to yield and other traffic infractions
Why You Should Contact a Temecula Bicycle Accident Attorney Immediately
It’s not uncommon for personal injury victims to put off their legal consultation. There are many reasons why this might happen; perhaps they’re in severe pain and don’t want to leave home, or maybe they want to take care of certain administrative tasks before initiating the claims process. Unfortunately, waiting just a few days to speak with an attorney often proves to be a costly mistake because many claimants make critical errors early in the proceedings that a lawyer could have helped them avoid. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know how important it is to advise our clients as soon as possible and to investigate their cases right away. That’s why we keep our phone lines open 24/7, and if you cannot come to us for your free initial consultation, we will come to you. Below are just a few reasons to consult a lawyer immediately after a bicycle crash:
- Valuable Evidence Might Eventually Become Unavailable: The insurance company won’t pay a settlement unless they absolutely have to do so. The claims adjuster will carefully review your case to identify any weaknesses and opportunities to deny it or reduce its value. At the end of the day, the strength of your evidence will likely be the most important factor in determining the outcome of your claim. Much of this evidence might become unavailable if your bicycle accident lawyer isn’t able to conduct a prompt investigation. The best time to contact an attorney is usually right after your first doctor’s visit, which should take place immediately after the crash.
- Avoid Making Harmful Statements: Has anyone from the insurance company called or emailed you? What statements did you provide? These two questions will likely be asked during your initial consultation because any recorded statements you give to the insurance adjuster might be used to dispute your claim. It’s always best to direct such correspondence to a skilled attorney who knows how to handle dialogue with insurance companies and protect your interests. If you enlist the help of a lawyer from day one, you won’t have to worry about saying something to the insurer that might harm your case since your attorney can handle this correspondence on your behalf.
- Alleviate Stress: Chances are you’re unfamiliar with the case law, statutes, and proceedings that pertain to your case, and you probably have a lot of questions about your claim. Getting answers to those questions and finding out what to expect over the coming months could greatly alleviate any stress that you and your family are experiencing.
- Avoid Mistakes: Our Temecula bicycle accident lawyers can help you avoid the common mistakes that derail personal injury claims—some of which you may not even know you’re making. For example, have you posted photos of your injuries, yourself in the hospital, or any details about your accident on social media? Your friends and family might not be the only ones seeing them; insurance adjusters often use social media content to challenge claims. They may even look at the profiles of your friends and family to find photos of you taken after the crash, which may be used to dispute the severity of your injuries. Our attorneys can explain how to prevent your social media accounts from harming your case, and how to avoid dozens of other critical errors during the claims process.
Set up a Free, No-Obligation Case Review with Our Temecula Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Our attorneys have the experience and tenacity to help you pursue the highest possible settlement. Call our office at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to arrange a free consultation.