Belmont Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have proudly helped more than 5,000 clients in their hour of need. Our Belmont personal injury attorneys provide aggressive representation to people who have suffered devastating injuries or the wrongful deaths of loved ones in San Mateo County and surrounding communities.
We have a track record of winning substantial settlements and verdicts in complex cases involving motor-vehicle collisions, slips and falls, dog bites, and other types of accidents. If you or a member of your family was hurt due to the negligence or intentional wrongdoing of another person, we want to hear your story.
To set up a free, no-obligation case review, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We are available 24/7 to take your call.
Types of Cases Our Belmont Personal Injury Lawyers Handle:
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Train Crashes
- Turo Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Slips and Falls
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
More Than $300 Million Recovered in Settlements and Verdicts
Most people who are in need of a personal injury attorney have never had to hire one before. If this is your first time navigating the claims process, you may not know the qualities to consider when vetting a prospective lawyer. If there’s one factor that should take precedence over all else, it’s the attorney’s track record of success.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have won hundreds of millions of dollars for clients throughout California. We are one of the most accomplished law firms in the state, and insurance companies know our attorneys provide aggressive advocacy in each case they handle.
There’s no shortcuts to achieving a successful outcome in a personal injury case. It takes hard work, a meticulous investigation, and a comprehensive understanding of the relevant laws. Our Belmont personal injury attorneys have the experience, knowledge, and resources to provide effective representation in even the most complex cases.
We Handle Catastrophic Injury and Serious Injury Cases
If you or someone in your family has suffered a long-term or permanent disability in a sudden accident, our lawyers are here to help. In fact, many law firms throughout California refer some of their most complicated cases to our practice because they know we provide unparalleled representation.
Here are just a few of the catastrophic injury cases we handle:
- Traumatic Brain Injury Cases: A serious blow to the head can result in cognitive and physical disabilities that last a lifetime. Victims are often unable to return to work for months while they recover, and some are never able to earn an income again. The lifetime cost of care can reach millions of dollars, but if another person was responsible for the injury, you may be able to recover compensation for your medical bills and other damages by filing a personal injury claim. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we can guide you through every step of the proceedings, help you avoid mistakes, and calculate your damages so you don’t wind up accepting a settlement that won’t cover your future losses.
- Spinal Cord Injury Cases: About half of all SCIs in the United States are tetraplegia, or paralysis of the upper and lower limbs. But even in less severe cases, victims often incur millions of dollars in lifetime expenses for medical care. The Belmont personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have extensive experience representing clients with spinal cord injuries, and we know what it takes to maximize the potential value of these claims.
- Burn Injury Cases: A severe burn is one of the most painful and debilitating injuries a person can suffer. The resulting scars and disfigurement can greatly reduce the victim’s qualify of life. If you were burned due to a motor-vehicle collision, defective product, chemical exposure, or another type of accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injury-related losses.
- Wrongful Death Cases: If your loved one suffered fatal injuries through the fault of another person, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your case. We will answer your questions, explain the laws related to your claim, and help you determine the most strategic way to proceed.
Speak with a Belmont Personal Injury Attorney Today: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
If you need a seasoned accident attorney to help you navigate the legal system, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. We have many decades of combined experience negotiating with insurance companies, and we can protect your rights through every step of the proceedings.
You won’t pay anything unless we win your case, and we will come to you if you cannot come to us. Call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free case assessment. You can also send us a message online using our contact page.