Beverly Hills Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, it is important that you speak with an experienced and well-respected personal injury attorney as soon as possible. The compassionate legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will evaluate your case for free, perform an immediate investigation, and help you fight for the maximum compensation possible.
Don’t let the insurance company coerce you into accepting an unfair settlement. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand the tactics that insurers use to reduce their liability. Our Beverly Hills personal injury attorneys have the resources and knowledge to take on even the largest insurance companies and corporations. We have helped more than 5,000 clients and recovered more than $250 million in settlements and verdicts.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free initial consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and if you cannot come to us, one of our attorneys will come to you.
Types of Cases Our Beverly Hills Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
There are many types of cases that fall under the umbrella of personal injury law, so before you hire a particular attorney, it is important that you find out whether he or she has track record of success in cases like yours. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have an extensive background handling the following kinds of cases:
- Auto Accident Cases: Driver errors are the underlying cause of the vast majority of car accidents. If you were hurt or lost a loved one due to a negligent motorist, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your options for pursuing compensation.
- Bus Accident Cases: Whether you were a passenger on the bus or in another vehicle, you may have grounds for a personal injury claim after a bus accident. The Beverly Hills personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you determine the most strategic way to proceed.
- Truck Accident Cases: Because there are so many factors that contribute to 18-wheeler accidents, proving liability can be challenging. The legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will dig deep to gather all available evidence to strengthen your claim.
- Bicycle Accident Cases: Even the most diligent bicycle riders are no match for drunk, distracted, and reckless drivers. Although nothing can undo the pain and trauma of a bicycle crash, you may be able to regain your financial footing by bringing a claim against the at-fault party.
- Motorcycle Accident Cases: If you were injured in a motorcycle crash, a Beverly Hills personal injury lawyer from our firm can help you navigate the claims process from start to finish.
- Pedestrian Accident Cases: Pedestrians rarely walk away from collisions with motor vehicles unscathed. Fortunately, victims may be able to hold the at-fault driver financially accountable by filing a personal injury claim.
- Boat Accident Cases: The legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers has many decades of combined experience representing boating accident victims and their families.
- Animal Attacks and Dog Bite Cases: A dog attack can result in gruesome injuries that never fully heal. If you were bitten by a dog, you may have grounds for a claim against the animal’s owner, the owner of the property where the attack occurred, or another party.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Cases: If you or someone you love sustained a brain injury due to another person’s carelessness, you may be entitled to compensation for medical care, mobility aids, pain and suffering, lost income, and other damages.
- Burn Injury Cases: Our Beverly Hills personal injury attorneys offer exceptional legal representation in burn injury cases arising from chemical exposure, house fires, car accidents, electrical shock, and other hazards.
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Cases: Few injuries can transform a person’s life like an SCI. Our lawyers have seen firsthand just how devastating these injuries can be, and we will passionately help you fight for justice and the maximum compensation.
- Airplane Accident Cases: Flying in certain types of aircraft is considered to be safer than driving a car, but airplane accidents do happen. Our attorneys have the resources and experience to find success in personal injury claims arising from aircraft accidents.
- Premises Liability Cases: Property owners have a legal duty to keep their premises in reasonably safe condition for invitees. When they breach this duty, anyone who is injured as a result can file a premises liability claim for compensation.
- Rideshare Vehicle Accident Cases: Collisions involving rideshare vehicles are becoming more common in Beverly Hills and surrounding communities. The lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you bring a claim against all liable parties for the maximum compensation.
- Trip or Slip and Fall Accident Cases: Falls are a leading cause of brain injuries and accidental death in the United States. If you were hurt in a trip or slip and fall accident, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for a free consultation.
- Train Accident Cases: From improperly marked crossings to poorly maintained tracks to mechanical defects, there are numerous factors that cause train accidents. Our attorneys can help you identify the parties responsible for your injuries and fight for the highest possible settlement.
- Turo Accident Cases: If you were hurt in a collision involving a Turo vehicle, our lawyers can help you understand the laws related to your case and navigate through the claims process.
- Bird Scooter Accident Cases: After being injured in a Bird scooter accident, you might not know who is liable for your healthcare expenses and lost income. A Beverly Hills personal injury lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you identify all potentially liable parties.
- Other Personal Injury Cases: With a comprehensive understanding of California personal injury law, the attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have the knowledge and experience to help you and your family fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Wrongful Death Cases: If your loved one died because someone else behaved carelessly or maliciously, you may have grounds for a wrongful death claim.
Speak with a Beverly Hills Personal Injury Lawyer: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have represented more than 5,000 people in personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout California. To learn more about our law firm or to set up a free case review, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our contact form to reach us online.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|