Blossom Valley Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
The Blossom Valley personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers represent people who have suffered injuries or lost loved ones due to the negligence or intentional wrongdoing of others. Our experienced trial attorneys combine the personalized representation of a small, local practice with the resources of a large, highly accomplished law firm.
No amount of money can undo what has happened to you, but filing a claim against the responsible party may give you the compensation needed to move on with life. When you’re ready to discuss your case, call our 24-hour phone-line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free initial consultation.
Types of Accident Cases Our Blossom Valley Injury Attorneys Handle:
- Car Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Train Wrecks
- Bus Accidents
- Boating Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Serious Burn Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Dog Bites and Other Animal Attacks
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
How Much Is My Personal Injury Claim Worth?
Because each claim is unique, it’s not possible to estimate the potential value of your case before performing a detailed investigation. But generally speaking, personal injury victims can pursue compensation for any economic and non-economic damages related to their accident.
Economic damages can be objectively verified using tangible documentation like receipts and invoices. Non-economic damages include pain and suffering, emotional distress, and other subjective consequences of a serious injury.
In cases that involve a defendant who acted with oppression or malice, the plaintiff may be awarded exemplary, or “punitive,” damages. Although these are only awarded in cases involving particularly egregious behavior, they can be quite substantial under certain circumstances.
Perhaps the most important reason to consult a Blossom Valley personal injury attorney is to make sure your claim accounts for all potentially recoverable damages. Bear in mind that the insurance company has incentive to pay out as little as possible, so their initial offer might not include the full compensation you deserve.
If you were severely injured and will require ongoing care, or if you suffered a permanent disability, scarring, or disfigurement, calculating a fair settlement can be incredibly complicated without the help of a seasoned attorney. Failing to account for all damages might eventually lead to overwhelming debt. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have extensive experience working with medical, financial, and vocational specialists who can assist with the investigation and settlement calculations.
It is important that the attorney you hire has a history of success in the courtroom. If your lawyer lacks litigation experience or would otherwise be reluctant to take your case to trial, the insurance company might be inclined to offer a low settlement. The seasoned trial attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have the skills and resources to represent your interests both in and out of court.
Qualities That Set Our Lawyers Apart from Other Blossom Valley Personal Injury Attorneys
Our extensive trial experience is just one of many qualities that set our law firm apart from other practices in San Diego County.
Here are a few more reasons why Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is considered one of the most trusted and accomplished legal practices in California:
- Proven Negotiation Strategies: The process of negotiating for a fair settlement begins the moment your accident occurs. Even if you did not gather much evidence at the scene, our attorneys will perform a meticulous investigation and compile all available evidence that might help us prove liability and damages. With decades of combined experience, our lawyers have prevailed in high-stakes settlement negotiations with some of the largest insurance companies in California. You can trust our attorneys and outstanding support staff to fight relentlessly for the compensation you deserve.
- Accessibility: There are many factors to consider when hiring a personal injury lawyer in Blossom Valley. One of the most important, yet often overlooked, is accessibility. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we pride ourselves on being available to our clients when they need us most. Your attorney will provide you with a direct line of contact and will return your phone calls and emails promptly.
- Personalized Representation: Although two personal injury cases might have some similarities, each claim is ultimately unique. That means each case must be investigated individually. Our attorneys understand the importance of personalized representation, and as a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you can expect to be treated with the utmost professionalism and compassion from day one.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a Free Consultation With A Blossom Valley Personal Injury Lawyer
If your life and future plans have been turned upside down due to a serious injury or wrongful death in the family, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for representation. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You can also send us a message on our contact page. Your initial consultation is free, and someone from our legal team can come to you if you are unable to come to us.