Boulder Creek Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
The Boulder Creek personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have one goal: to help our clients recover the compensation they deserve as quickly as possible. We tirelessly pursue that goal by performing thorough investigations, consulting with expert witnesses, and using proven legal strategies during settlement negotiations and litigation.
We’ve helped more than 5,000 clients navigate the legal system, giving us a level of experience that few law firms possess. Our attorneys know what it takes to maximize the value of our clients’ cases and avoid unnecessary disputes that would delay the proceedings.
We don’t charge any legal fees until we win. To schedule a free initial consultation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Boulder Creek:
- Motorbike Crashes
- Bus Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Car Crashes
- Turo Accidents
- Big Rig Accidents
- Accidents Involving Rideshare Vehicles
- Boating Injuries
- Aircraft Accidents
- Dog Attacks
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Bike Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Serious Burn Trauma
- Brain Trauma
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs)
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Will My Case Go to Trial?
It’s only natural to feel apprehensive about the personal injury claims process. Coping with the physical and emotional challenges of a serious injury is hard enough without having to deal with legal proceedings. Fortunately, more than 90% of personal injury cases are resolved without reaching trial.
The Boulder Creek personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will go to great lengths to help you obtain the settlement you deserve without having to go to court. However, our team of trial lawyers are prepared to take any case to trial to help get our clients fair compensation.
Below are just a few steps we’ll take to increase the chances of reaching a fair settlement:
- Gathering All Available Evidence of Liability: If you have strong evidence that the defendant was liable for your injury, the insurance company will be less likely to dispute your claim. The most important evidence will depend on the cause of your accident, where it occurred, and several other factors. Common evidence used to prove liability includes eyewitness testimony, expert witness testimony, the police and/or incident report, video footage of the accident, and photographs of the scene. Our Boulder Creek personal injury lawyers will collect all available evidence of liability and, if necessary, apply legal pressure to gather evidence that’s being withheld.
- Gathering All Available Evidence of Damages: Even if you have strong evidence of liability, a dispute could still arise if the insurance company disagrees with the settlement calculations. The key to avoiding such a dispute is to collect all available evidence of damages, which may include photographs of injuries, doctor’s records, medical bills and invoices, medical expert witness testimony, pay-stubs and tax returns, your personal injury journal, and receipts for any injury-related expenses such as domestic help, transportation to doctor’s appointments, or home modifications.
- Handling Correspondence with the Insurance Company: It’s not uncommon for personal injury claimants to say something to the insurance adjuster that jeopardizes their case. In fact, there are so many ways your statements could be used against you that it’s best to let your attorney handle all correspondence with the insurance company. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we’ll take care of all dialogue with the claims adjuster on your behalf.
- Helping You Avoid Critical Mistakes: Besides providing recorded statements, there are other mistakes you could make that might harm your case. Our attorneys will explain these steps and help you avoid them. Examples include mentioning your injury or accident on social media and failing to follow your healthcare provider’s instructions. A single oversight could be all it takes to cause a dispute.
- Using Proven Settlement Negotiation Strategies: After representing more than 5,000 clients, our attorneys have refined their settlement negotiation tactics, and they know how to tailor their strategies to the unique circumstances of your case. We also have built a reputation as tough litigators, which often gives the insurance company more incentive to settle rather than take their chances in court.
Contact Our Boulder Creek Personal Injury Lawyers Today: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
If you’re facing steep medical bills and other expenses due to an accident that someone else caused, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for representation. During your free initial consultation, we will answer all of your questions, explain your options, and help you make informed decisions.
Our attorneys and outstanding support staff have helped thousands of clients and recovered more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts. No matter the complexity or size of your claim, we will devote the necessary time and resources to pursue the compensation you deserve.
Our law firm is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call. To set up a free case review, dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You can also send us a message using our contact form. We will come to you if you cannot come to us.