Boyle Heights Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Frequent pedestrian accidents and injuries in Boyle Heights are just one reason you may be searching for a top-rated Boyle Heights personal injury lawyer.
So why should you hire Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc.? We put our money where our mouth is! At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we’ve recovered more than $300 million in damages for our California clients. If you’re injured and can’t come to us, we’ll come to you. We’re available by phone 24/7.
Plus, you’ll always get a free initial consultation. You won’t pay us until we win your case.
The Types of Cases our Boyle Heights Personal Injury Attorneys Handle:
- Pedestrian accident claims: Unfortunately many pedestrian accidents result in serious injuries or even a wrongful death claim. Financial loss adds to the strain. Our Boyle Heights pedestrian accident attorneys step into the hard places with you and gather evidence and details needed for a winning case!
- Bicycle accident claims: Whether you’re taking the L.A. Cycle Taco Tour, or just pedaling through city traffic, safety is a two-way street. Watching out for distracted drivers is necessary because they tend to cause serious accidents with bicyclists. Call our bike accident attorneys in Boyle Heights if you have been wrongfully injured.
- Car accident claims: What you need to recover after a car accident and what your insurance company says that you need may be two very different things. Settling quickly may leave you without the compensation you need to get back on your feet. Our aggressive Boyle Heights car accident lawyers will fight the insurance battles for you. We’ll even facilitate your medical providers for you.
- Motorcycle accident claims: If you bike from Boyle Heights to the coast or into the San Gabriel mountains, you know what it’s like sharing the congested highways with aggressive drivers. Motorcycle accidents are a major cause of spinal injuries and traumatic brain injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., our mission is to legally claim the financial help you need for a lifetime of dealing with serious injuries.
- Truck accident claims: In 2015 there were over 6,ooo truck-related accident injuries in California according the California Highway Patrol. Chances are, if you’re injured in a big-rig accident, you’ll have serious injuries including burns, spinal damage, and even severe brain injuries. With so much at stake for your future recovery, you need a reputable Boyle Heights truck accident lawyer.
- Bus accident claims: Are you suffering from city bus accident injuries while riding a Metro bus or Greyhound? With multiple parties making claims, our Boyle Heights bus accident attorneys will cut through the confusion on your behalf. Call for your free case consultation first.
- Train accident claims: Train crashes or derailments still occur in Southern California. If you or a loved one is injured in a train accident, our experienced Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have the resources to fight the major corporations instead of settling for less than you’ll need for long-term recovery.
- Airplane accident claims: Flying out of LAX or a small municipal airport? Keep our number — 1-800-GO-HARRIS — with your flight or life insurance.
- Boating accident claims: Boating accident injuries ruin your beautiful day on the water! It’s even worse to know someone else’s carelessness caused your injuries. We’re available 24/7 by phone if you need a Boyle Heights boating accident attorney.
- Uber and Lyft accident claims: Either ride-sharing option saves you time and money unless you’re involved in an Uber or Lyft related accident. Our Boyle Heights ridesharing injury attorneys save you the hassle of fighting insurance challenges to get the financial compensation you need.
- Turo accident claims: Here’s an insurance claim challenge — a car or pedestrian accident involving a tourist in a Turo rental! Or maybe you’re the Turo driver injured by another careless driver. Ease the strain of an accident by letting the experienced attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers handle your case.
- Bird scooter accident claims: Popular in beach towns, the Bird scooter is causing an array of injuries to unlucky pedestrians or even the riders. Safe or not, they’re here to stay. Our Bird scooter attorneys in Boyle Heights are available to help.
- Bitten by a vicious dog? Leash laws are in effect throughout California. If you’re suffering from a dog bite injury, you’ll need a Boyle Heights dog bite attorney familiar with your local laws.
- Experienced a painful slip and fall accident? You may have a premises liability claim.
- Slippery surfaces, tripping hazards, poor lighting, and poorly maintained sidewalks — these are common causes of a slip and fall accident! Often a business or property owner is at fault. Proving your case is the challenge. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our slip and fall attorneys gather evidence, medical records, photos — whatever is needed to prepare to win your maximum financial compensation.
Don’t Hesitate, Contact our Boyle Heights Law Firm for Free Today!
Your caring, successful Boyle Heights personal injury attorney is only phone call away. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today or contact us online.