Burlingame Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Each year, millions of people get hurt in accidents. Many of these accidents are the result of another person’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct. If you or a loved one were injured in an accident in San Mateo County, CA, and you are confident someone else is at fault, we recommend getting legal help and representation. By hiring a Burlingame personal injury attorney, you have the knowledge, experience, and resources you need to pursue appropriate compensation.
Our accident lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers handle injury claims every day. We have made it our mission to help accident victims hold the negligent parties responsible for their actions and obtain the compensation that will help them move forward in life.
We understand you may be worried about the cost of an attorney. Fees hold many people back from calling when they could use help. This is why we offer free consultations. By calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS, you can schedule a free case evaluation, and we will meet you wherever is most convenient to you.
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers also works on a contingency fee basis. You do not have to pay us any upfront or hourly fees. Instead, you only owe us our fees after we obtain you compensation through a settlement or court ruling.
Our Burlingame Personal Injury Lawyers Handle a Wide Range of Cases:
- Auto Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
If you or a loved one were injured in an accident, and you believe someone else caused it, please do not hesitate to call us. Our accident lawyers in Burlingame are here to listen to your story. We will address your concerns, answer your questions, and offer advice on what to do next.
How a Burlingame Accident Attorney Can Help You
You may wonder how hiring a personal injury lawyer will help you. If you are already working with an insurance company, you may feel you can rely on the insurer to settle your claim. Unfortunately, relying purely on an insurer can be dangerous. Not all insurance claims are approved and result in a payout. However, your claim is more likely to result in a settlement if you have a lawyer. Additionally, not every settlement is as much as it could be. You are more likely to maximize your payout by having an attorney negotiate on your behalf.
When you hire a personal injury attorney in Burlingame, you will benefit from:
- An in-depth investigation: After an accident that causes injuries or fatalities, insurers will investigate. However, you should not rely on their conclusions. The insurer is not investigating the case and analyzing the evidence in the best light for you. However, we will. You will benefit from having Harris Personal Injury Lawyers thoroughly investigate the accident and gather evidence. We will obtain as much information as we can, often through photos, videos, police and accident reports, eye witness statements, and expert opinions.
- Legal resources: In many personal injury cases, it is necessary to hire an expert witness. Some experts are used to prove fault in an accident, such as a motor vehicle accident re-constructionist. Others are medical experts, and we may hire one or more to prove the type of injuries you have suffered and their myriad consequences. We may also utilize economic experts to prove the financial damages you have suffered already and will in the future. After years of representing accident victims, we are well connected to experts and other legal resources we can use to build your case.
- A thorough calculation of your damages: Do you know how much your case is worth? Unless you have spoken with an accident lawyer, you have to answer no. It is impossible to determine an appropriate value for your case without an in-depth analysis of your physical, psychological, and financial injuries, as well as other relevant factors in your case. After a Burlingame personal injury lawyer has investigated your case and obtained necessary expert opinions, we will discuss with you the potential value of your claim.
- Litigation experience: You may not look forward to being part of a lawsuit. However, filing a personal injury claim is often in your best interests after an accident. By filing suit, your lawyer can benefit from the discovery period. Also, the insurer takes your claim seriously and is more likely to settle. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our attorneys are highly experienced in litigating accident claims in California courts.
- A skilled negotiator: In many accident cases, an insurer will offer a settlement. This initial settlement is typically low. Instead of accepting a payout that does not cover your damages, you will benefit from our Burlingame personal injury lawyers making a counter-demand for more appropriate compensation, and then negotiation a fair settlement.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today to See if We Can Help You
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers has represented more than 5,000 clients throughout California. We are proud to have won them more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings. Let us help you. Contact us online or call us today to schedule your free case consultation.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price indication: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|