The Calipatria personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are some of the most respected and accomplished in the state of California—with over $300 million recovered for clients—yet we remain committed to personalized representation. We won’t treat you like just another number but rather as a member of our family, and we will fight aggressively for the compensation you deserve. After helping more than 5,000 clients, our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to find success in even the most complex cases. When you hire our law firm, you can rest assured that you will be well-represented through every stage of the proceedings, and we won’t settle for anything less than you deserve. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free initial consultation. We work on contingency fee contracts, so you won’t have to pay any attorneys’ fees unless we win your case.
Types of Accident Claims We Handle in Calipatria, California
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Train Wrecks
- Scooter Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Slips and Falls
- Rideshare Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Attacks
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Severe Burns
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Airplane & Other Aircraft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Boating Injuries
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Qualities That Set the Best Calipatria Personal Injury Lawyers Apart from the Rest
- A Track Record of Success: You should find an attorney who has a history of securing sizable settlements and verdicts in cases like yours. A personal injury lawyer with the right experience will know the types of evidence to collect and when to bring in experts to assist with the investigation and provide testimony. Such an attorney will also know the most effective legal strategies to employ given the circumstances.
- Positive Online Reviews: Did the attorney's past clients have a good experience working with the law firm? You may be able to find out by reading online reviews. You should not only evaluate reviews to learn about client satisfaction but also to determine the lawyer's primary areas of practice. If all the reviews relate to divorce cases but you need help with a personal injury claim, it might be wise to look elsewhere for representation.
- Litigation Experience: The best personal injury attorneys in Calipatria have extensive litigation experience. This demonstrates that the lawyer isn’t afraid to take a case to trial if the insurance company refuses to accept a fair settlement offer.
- Accessibility: Is the lawyer willing to give you a direct line of contact? This is a good indication that the attorney will be accessible throughout the proceedings and will return your calls and emails promptly. You will probably have a lot of questions during the claims process, so finding an accessible attorney can make the experience far less stressful.
- Compassion: Does the lawyer seem sympathetic or apathetic about your situation? If the attorney doesn’t seem genuinely interested in your case, he or she might be overworked or simply unwilling to devote the time and effort needed to provide the best possible representation.
- Experience Negotiating Medical Liens: If a doctor, health insurance company, or government entity asserts a medical lien against your settlement or judgment, it could greatly reduce your net recovery. You should find a Calipatria personal injury lawyer with a strong background in medical lien negotiations. There are many circumstances when such a lien can be reduced or waived entirely, and the best attorneys will be able to determine if this would be possible given the facts of your case.
What Can I Do to Strengthen My Claim?
You’ve already taken the most important step by searching for an attorney to handle your case. Seeking legal counsel right away can help you avoid critical mistakes that might jeopardize your claim. It will also ensure your investigation begins as soon as possible so your attorney can gather any time-sensitive evidence. Here are a few more tips to keep in mind:
- Limit your use of social media, and never mention your injury or case online;
- Keep a journal about your injuries and recovery;
- Track any expenses related to your injury or accident;
- Follow your doctor’s instructions exactly; and
- Direct any phone calls or emails from the insurance company to your attorney.
Discuss Your Claim with a Calipatria Personal Injury Lawyer Today: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
If your life has been turned upside down due to a preventable accident, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for representation. Our compassionate and highly experienced legal team will help you fight for the compensation you deserve. Your initial consultation is free, and you won’t have to pay any legal fees unless we win your case through a settlement or trial verdict. To learn more about our law firm, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our contact form to set up a case assessment. Our phone-line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.