Calistoga Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is proud to represent individuals throughout the Napa Valley. We have helped many individuals and families in this area hold other people, businesses, and government bodies responsible for the harm they caused. We have represented more than 5,000 clients in California and have succeeded in obtaining them more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings.
When someone has been careless or reckless, and they caused you to get hurt, then you have the right to pursue a claim against them. With the help of a Calistoga personal injury lawyer, you can seek compensation for your physical, emotional, and financial injuries. This can never make up for what has happened to you and your family. However, it can help you move forward. By obtaining fair compensation, you have help in putting the incident behind you.
We understand you may worry about the cost of an attorney. To address this concern, we offer free consultations. There is no fee in speaking with one of our accident lawyers for Calistoga. Also, we take personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you do not pay us any upfront or hourly fees. You only pay us if we win your case.
To schedule a time to talk with one of our attorneys, call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
How Our Calistoga Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help
When you have been hurt in an accident, or a loved one has been killed, you have a lot on your plate. There is so much to do and think about. It can be hard to concentrate on the legal aspects of the situation. It also can be difficult to figure out whether you need a lawyer, and if you do, how to find the right one.
Our accident lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers understand how overwhelming the weeks and months after a crash can be. This is all the more reason to call us. During this time, you should be able to focus on your physical and emotional recovery. You should be able to spend time with your family. You should not have to deal with bills, paperwork, and insurance adjusters.
By working with our personal injury attorneys for Calistoga, you have someone to do this work for you. Our veteran attorneys will handle all of the paperwork, mail, and phone calls. We also will take many steps in pursuit of compensation for your injuries.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we will:
- Conduct an in-depth investigation of the accident;
- Gather evidence, such as photos, video, records and other documentation, physical objects, witness testimony, and expert opinions;
- Analyze the evidence to identify information that is advantages or disadvantages to your claim;
- Evaluate fault for the accident and your injuries;
- Identify the liable party;
- Calculate your damages for your physical, psychological, and economic injuries;
- Communicate with the insurance company;
- Protect your right to privacy during the insurance claim process;
- Protect against bad faith insurance practices;
- Appeal a wrongly denied insurance claim;
- Conduct pre-litigation settlement negotiations;
- File a lawsuit for personal injury or wrongful death;
- Obey the statute of limitations in regard to California personal injury and wrongful death cases;
- Adhere to court rules;
- Participate in discovery to obtain additional evidence;
- Participate in settlement negotiations;
- Participate in alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation or arbitration, if requested by you or the other party;
- Represent you at trial, if your case is not resolved through pre-trial settlement negotiations.
As you can see, there are many steps associated with an accident claim. You should not have to shoulder the responsibility for these tasks alone. Instead, call a Calistoga personal injury lawyer for help. We deal with these tasks every day for other California residents, and we are ready to take them on for you.
We Handle All Types of Personal Injury Cases
Our highly experienced accident lawyers for Calistoga can help you after a:
- Car Accident
- Bike Accident
- Bus Accident
- Truck Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Uber & Lyft Accident
- Turo Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Scooter Accident
- Plane Accident
- Boat Accident
- Train Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Severe Burn Injury
- Slip and Fall
- Dangerous Property Accident (Premises Liability Claim)
- Dog Bite and Animal Attack
- Other Personal Injury Claim
- Fatal Accident (Wrongful Death Claim)
We Are Awaiting Your Call: 1-800-GO-HARRIS
After reading all of this, you probably still have questions. You may not be sure you need a personal injury attorney or that Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is the right firm for you. We recommend giving us a call before making a final decision. The best thing you can do for yourself and your family is to obtain legal information from an experienced and skilled attorney.
We offer free consultations so there is no risk in setting up a time to talk. If you cannot meet us at one of our nearby offices, we can come to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free initial case evaluation.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|