Do you need a personal injury lawyer in Canebrake Canyon? At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are dedicated to helping injured victims fight for the highest possible financial recovery. We are passionate about what we do and committed to providing aggressive and personalized representation through every stage of the proceedings. You probably have a lot of questions about your case. Our legal team is here to provide the answers. Schedule a free consultation today by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Cases Our Canebrake Personal Injury Lawyers Accept:
- Car Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Collisions
- Big Rig Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Serious Burns
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Dog Attacks
- Turo Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Our Canebrake Injury Attorneys Can Help You Avoid Delays and Complications
It’s not uncommon for victims of personal injury to rely on credit cards to make ends meet over the weeks and months after their accident. Even if you have the savings to cover the medical bills and other costs, it’s only natural to feel anxious as the expenses mount. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know that you want to obtain the compensation you deserve as quickly as possible. Our attorneys will do everything in their power to anticipate, avoid, and overcome any disputes and complications that might delay the proceedings. Our goal not only will be to get you fairly compensated but also to resolve your case promptly so you can move on with life. There are many strategies that insurance companies use to reduce the amount of money they have to pay out. One strategy is to delay the claims process so the injured party’s bills mount. The idea here is to pressure the claimant into accepting a low settlement to relieve their financial burden. Our Canebrake personal injury attorneys will keep a close eye on the activity of the insurance company to determine if they unjustly delay the proceedings. Sometimes intentionally delaying the approval of a claim constitutes insurance bad faith, in which case the injured party may have grounds for an additional claim against the insurer. Below are just a few strategies we may use to avoid complications and disputes that might prolong the claims process:
- Performing an Immediate Investigation: The strength of the evidence you have to prove liability and damages will likely determine whether a dispute arises. But over time, critical evidence might be altered, destroyed, or become unavailable. Our Canebrake personal injury lawyers know the importance of conducting a prompt investigation and gathering all available evidence before entering into settlement negotiations.
- Gathering All Available Evidence: Some attorneys only accept cases that seem easy to win. These lawyers often are not willing to devote the time and resources to gather all available evidence. If any evidence is being withheld, your attorney may need to file a subpoena to obtain it. The investigation might also require interviews with eyewitnesses and the input of medical, financial, and/or accident reconstruction experts. The more evidence you have to prove liability and damages, the less likely the insurance company will be to dispute your claim. As a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you can count on our team to invest the time and effort needed to give your claim the best possible chance of success.
- Preparing for Trial: Most personal injury cases are resolved without going to trial, but the best attorneys prepare as if they are going to court. This is the approach we take at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, and it often results in substantial settlements for our clients without going through litigation.
- Giving You Advice to Protect Your Claim: Although our legal team will handle the logistics of your case, there are steps you can take to reduce the likelihood of a dispute. For example, if you disable your social media accounts while your case is pending, that will be one fewer source of evidence for the claims adjuster. If you follow all of our doctor’s instructions, this may reduce the probability of a damages dispute. Another way to prevent such a dispute is to keep a personal injury journal about the effects your injury has had on your well-being and relationships.
Our Canebrake Canyon Personal Injury Law Firm Offers Free Consultations
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we view every case as a chance to make a positive and profound change in a person's life. Our attorneys and outstanding support staff are passionate about what they do and are ready to help you navigate every step of the proceedings. Our office is available 24/7 to take your call. Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS to speak with a member of our team and schedule a free consultation, or send us a message on our contact page.