Carpinteria Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you were hurt or lost a family member due to another person’s negligence, the Carpinteria personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers want to hear your story. We understand how challenging it can be to cope with the physical and emotional trauma of an unexpected accident. You have enough on your plate without having to navigate the claims process alone. Our lawyers work on contingency fee contracts, so you can take advantage of our legal services without paying anything upfront.
We have represented more than 5,000 clients in California and recovered more than $250 million for victims of personal injury and wrongful death. To discuss your case in a free consultation, call our law firm today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Our Carpinteria injury attorneys handle the following types of cases:
- Auto Accident Cases: It takes less than a second for a serious car accident to occur, but the effects can last a lifetime. If you were injured or lost a family member in a crash with a negligent motorist, you may be entitled to compensation for any associated healthcare expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Truck Accident Cases: Big rig collisions often result in debilitating injuries that leave the victim sidelined from work for months. The accident attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can investigate your crash to identify all liable parties, gather evidence, arrange expert witness testimony, and help you fight for the compensation you need to move on with life.
- Motorcycle Accident Cases: Even the best safety gear cannot prevent all injuries in the event of a high-speed motorcycle crash. Brain trauma, broken bones, scarring—the injuries sustained in these accidents can cost a veritable fortune to treat. If another motorist was responsible for your collision, you should not have to cover these expenses out of your own pocket.
- Bike Accident Cases: Carpinteria is home to a thriving bicyclist community, but with more riders on the roads comes a higher risk of collisions. Our personal injury attorneys have a comprehensive understanding of the laws and procedures that govern bicycle accident claims. We will use that knowledge and our extensive experience to help you fight for the maximum settlement.
- Pedestrian Accident Cases: After being hit by a car as a pedestrian, your top priority is to seek medical attention. Then, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to start building your claim.
- Bird Scooter Accident Cases: The growth in popularity of Bird scooters has coincided with an uptick in accidents. If you were hurt in a Bird scooter crash, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to find out if you have grounds for a claim.
- Rideshare Accident Cases: Rideshare services like Uber and Lyft might be more convenient and affordable than traditional taxis, but they’re just as vulnerable to collisions as any other vehicle on the road. Rideshare accident claims come with unique challenges, but the Carpinteria injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you overcome the hurdles standing between you and fair compensation.
- Boating Accident Cases: The injuries sustained in boating accidents can be just as serious as those suffered in motor-vehicle collisions. Our lawyers can investigate your case to determine what caused the crash and who might be liable for your damages.
- Turo Accident Cases: If you were injured in a collision involving a Turo vehicle, contact our law firm to discuss your options for pursuing compensation.
- Dog Bite Cases: Dog owners have a legal duty to take reasonable steps to protect other people from being bitten by their pets. When they breach this duty and a person is bitten as a result, the dog owner may be held liable for any medical bills, lost income, and other damages incurred by the victim.
- Premises Liability Cases: If you were hurt due to a dangerous condition on someone else’s property, you may be able to recover compensation by filing a premises liability claim.
- Slip and Fall Cases: A slip and fall can result in catastrophic injuries such as broken bones, brain trauma, and soft tissue damage. If your fall occurred due to the negligence of a commercial property owner, manager, or staff member, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Bus Accident Cases: Whether you were injured in a bus accident as a paying passenger or as an occupant in another vehicle, the Carpinteria injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help.
- Train Accident Cases: We represent train passengers who were injured in collisions as well as pedestrians and occupants of other vehicles that were hit by trains.
- Brain Injury Cases: A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can change the course of your future, resulting in neurological problems, changes in personality, physical disabilities, and a wide range of other complications.
- Burn Injury Cases: If you were severely burned due to an explosion, fire, or chemical exposure, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to determine the most strategic way to proceed with your claim.
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Cases: An SCI is one of the most debilitating injuries a person can sustain. If you or someone you love suffered an SCI in a preventable accident, the lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you pursue justice and compensation from all liable parties.
- Airplane Accident Cases: Proving negligence and liability in airplane accident cases usually requires an extensive investigation. Our attorneys know what it takes to find success in these cases, and we will do everything in our power to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Wrongful Death Cases: If your loved one died in an accident but would have had grounds to file a personal injury claim had he or she survived, it is likely that you have grounds for a wrongful death claim.
- Other Personal Injury Cases: If you were hurt in an accident that another person or company caused, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your case.
Contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Today for a FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Our attorneys are committed not only to achieving the best possible result but also to making the claims process as stress free as possible for you and your family. We will make ourselves available after office hours to answer your questions, and if you are unable to come to us, we will come to you. For a free case evaluation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our Contact Form to get in touch with a personal injury lawyer in Carpinteria.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|