Cloverdale Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Lawyers
Have you been injured in an accident in Sonoma County? If you believe someone else was at fault, contact our Cloverdale personal injury attorneys as soon as you can. It is our mission at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to help those injured by other people’s carelessness and recklessness and fight for them to receive full and fair compensation.
We understand that a financial recovery will not make up for what has happened. It can’t turn back time. However, we have seen firsthand how devastating the financial repercussions of an accident can be. By fighting for compensation, you may obtain the settlement or court ruling you need to maintain your family’s financial health.
To learn more about pursuing compensation after being hurt in an incident, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and schedule your free, no-risk consultation.
Our Cloverdale Personal Injury Lawyers Handle All Types of Accident Cases
- Auto Accidents: If you or a loved one were injured in a car crash, we are here to help. We are highly experienced in investigating collisions and proving fault.
- Bike Accidents: We have handled many vehicle-bicycle collisions, including when cyclists are “doored.” Do not hesitate to call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers if you are injured while riding your bike.
- Bus Accidents: Our accident attorneys have represented many Cloverdale residents after school bus, public transit bus, charter bus, and other passenger bus accidents.
- Truck Accidents: If you were involved in a crash with a large commercial truck, you may be suffering from serious accidents right now. Or, your loved one may have been killed. Call us right away for help.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Many Cloverdale residents take advantage of beautiful weather and views by riding their motorcycles. We are here to represent you if you were injured in a vehicle-motorcycle crash.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents: If you were injured in a crash involving an Uber, Lyft, or other rideshare vehicle, then you may face a complicated insurance claim process. Let our Cloverdale personal injury lawyers handle this for you.
- Turo Accidents: Many vehicle owners have chosen to rent out their personal vehicles through Turo and other vehicle sharing sites. However, this means you may be injured in a crash where you or the at-fault driver is in another person’s car, complicating the insurance coverage. Call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for help.
- Pedestrian Accidents: If you or a loved one were struck by a vehicle, call us right away. We have represented many injured joggers and walkers.
- Scooter Injury Claims: We are here to help if you were injured while riding a Bird, Lime, or any electric scooter.
- Airplane Accidents: Harris Personal Injury Lawyers has represented individuals hurt on major commercial airlines and in accidents involving small, private planes.
- Boat Accidents: If you were injured while on Clear Lake, Lake Berryessa, San Pablo Bay, San Francisco Bay, or while boating on the ocean, contact a Cloverdale personal injury lawyer for help.
- Train Accidents: Our motor vehicle accident lawyers can assist you after being injured in a train accident, including ones that involve Amtrak, a SMART Train, or freight trains.
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims: We have handled many claims involving partial and full spinal cord injuries and paralysis.
- Severe Burn Injury Claims: We are highly experienced in serious and catastrophic injury cases, including those involving severe burns.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims: If you or a loved one suffered a mild, moderate, or severe TBI, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers right away.
- Premises Liability Claims: If you were on another person’s property with permission, and you were hurt because of a dangerous aspect of that property, call us right away.
- Slip and Falls: One of the most common types of premises liability claims is slip and falls. If you fell and were hurt on a business, person, or municipality’s property, call our Cloverdale accident lawyers for help.
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks: We have years of experience in handling animal attack and dog bite claims. Call us immediately if you or your child were bitten and hurt.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: Whatever type of incident that led to your injuries, if you believe someone else was at fault, you should obtain experienced legal advice.
- Wrongful Death Claims: Many serious accidents result in fatalities. If you lost a loved one in an incident as the result of another person’s careless or reckless behavior, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss California’s wrongful death law.
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Has a Track Record of Success
You may realize you need a lawyer, but you may not know who to call. We recommend speaking with a law firm that is clearly knowledgeable and has proven experience. We also recommend you look at that law firm’s track record of obtaining compensation for their clients. We are proud to have represented more than 5,000 clients through California and to have obtained them more than $300 million in settlements and court verdicts.
The only way to know if we are the right personal injury law firm for you is to call and schedule your free confidential consultation. You are under no obligation to hire us after this meeting. If you do feel we are the right people to fight for you, we will take your case on a contingency fee basis. You do not pay us unless we win you compensation.
Call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|