Colma Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Our veteran attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are proud to represent accident victims and their families in San Mateo County. We know how devastating it is to experience an unexpected accident, to be hurt and out of work or to lose a loved one. We have seen the practical, financial, and psychological ramifications of these experiences, and we are here to help.
When another person’s carelessness or recklessness is responsible for the accident and your current situation, we can represent you in pursuing full and fair compensation. To this end, we will investigate your claim, obtain and analyze evidence, communicate with the insurance company, and when necessary, represent you in court.
Our Colma personal injury lawyers are here to fight for you. We recommend you call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers and obtain legal representation before you speak with an insurance adjuster. Call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
We Have Experience in Representing All Types of Accident Claims
Our Colma accident lawyers represent injured accident victims and surviving family members in:
- Car Accident Claims
- Bike Accident Claims
- Commercial Tuck Accident Claims
- Bus Accident Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Uber & Lyft Accident Claims
- Turo Accident Claims
- Airplane Accident Claims
- Boat Accident Claims
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Train Accident Claims
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Dog Bite and Animal Attack Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Other Personal Injury Claims
Whatever situation led to your injuries or the death of your loved one, do not hesitate to call us. Over the years, we have handled a wide range of cases involving moderate, serious, and catastrophic injuries. If you determine you have a valid legal claim, we can assist you in pursuing full and fair compensation.
How Our Colma Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
After an accident, you and your family are likely facing a lot of bills. There are almost always medical bills. These can seem catastrophic if you did not have health insurance coverage, or if your coverage is particularly limited. If you lost a loved one, you may need to pay several thousands of dollars for a proper funeral and burial. In either situation, you may be facing life without your or your loved one’s income, and it can be challenging to make ends meet. For all of these reasons and more, it is best to talk with an experienced accident attorney in Colma about obtaining compensation.
In order to pursue a financial settlement for you physical, emotional, and financial injuries, our Colma personal injury lawyers will:
- Investigate: The first step we must take is figuring out what happened, why, and because of who. This is essential in determining whether you have a valid personal injury or wrongful death claim.
- Analyze the evidence: Through our investigation, we will have obtained a great deal of evidence. This may include a police or crash report, photos and video, eye witness statements, physical objects, and expert opinions. By carefully reviewing and analyzing this evidence, we will determine who was at fault for the accident and who is liable for compensating you. This may or may not be the same party. For example, if an employee who was working at the time was careless, then their employer may be liable.
- Calculate your damages: Your damages encompass your physical, psychological, and financial injuries. By working closely with you, your doctors, and experts, we will determine the value of all of these damages. Your economic damages, including medical expenses and loss of income are relatively easy to quantify. Your non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering, emotional distress, disability and/or disfigurement will require another method, such as a multiplier of your economic losses or a per diem amount.
- Communicate with the insurer: After many types of accidents, you will work with the liable party’s insurer to recover compensation. Dealing with an insurance adjuster can be difficult and stressful. We recommend having a Colma accident lawyer do this for you. We will make sure the insurance company receives all of the information, documentation, and proof it needs to approve your claim.
- Negotiate a settlement: Once your personal injury or wrongful death claim is approved by the insurer, we will participate in negotiations. Most of the time, an insurer’s first offer is too low. Our negotiations will seek to get you the most money possible for your injuries.
- Represent you at trial: There are many situations in which an insurance settlement is not possible or does not occur. It may be that the at-fault party does not have insurance. We have handled many claims in which the damages exceed the insurance policy’s limit. Also, at times, insurance settlement negotiations break down over a factual disagreement. In these situations, we may recommend pursuing compensation through a lawsuit and trial.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak With Our Colma Personal Injury Legal Team
Our veteran accident attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have built a strong reputation. Insurance companies throughout California know who we are and how hard we fight for our clients. We are proud to have represented more than 5,000 individuals and families throughout California and have won them more than $300,000,000 in settlements and verdicts.
To talk with us during a free confidential consultation, contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.