Cotati Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Our team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers represents individuals and families in Cotati and throughout Sonoma County, California. We are highly experienced in helping those injured by other people’s negligence recover compensation. We also handle cases in which careless or reckless conduct causes fatalities and the surviving family members pursue both justice and a financial recovery.
If you were injured in an accident or lost a loved one, we urge you to contact our Cotati personal injury lawyers. You will be in good hands. We have represented more than 5,000 clients throughout the state of California, and we have obtained them more than $300 in settlements and court rulings.
We understand you may be concerned about the cost of an attorney and that can hold you back from calling. We offer free consultations. There is no fee or obligation in speaking with us and learning how we can help you and your family. Also, if you believe we are the right firm to handle your case, we can take you on a contingency fee basis. You will not owe us any fees unless we win your case.
When you are ready to meet with an attorney, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule your free case consultation.
Our Cotati Accident Lawyers Handle a Wide Range of Cases
- Car Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability Claims
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCI)
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
How Our Cotati Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You
Before giving us a call, you may want more information on how we can help you following an accident.
Our personal injury attorneys in Cotati can:
- Conduct an in-depth investigation into the accident. We will gather as much information as we can about what happened, why, and who caused it. This enables us to prove you with a better picture regarding your legal options and the best way to pursue compensation.
- Gather evidence related to the accident. We will obtain photos, videos, physical objects, documentation, records, your testimony, eye witness testimony, and expert opinions.
- Analyze evidence to determine fault and liability for the accident and your injuries. The person or business who is liable for compensating you for your injuries may not be the same party that directly caused the accident. The most common example of this is when the negligent party was working at the time. Then, their employer is likely liable.
- Calculate your damages. We will work closely with you, your doctors, and various experts to determine an appropriate value for your physical, psychological, and financial injuries. This ensures we know when a settlement offer is too low or fair.
- File a personal injury lawsuit. In many cases, it is important to file a lawsuit even when we do not believe you will need to go to trial. During a lawsuit, we can use the discovery process to gain more evidence. This helps us better identify the strengths and weaknesses of your case. Filing suit also serves to put pressure on an insurer to settle for a fair amount to avoid trial.
- Communicate with insurance adjusters. The insurance claim process can be complicated and frustrating. Let our Cotati personal injury attorneys deal with the adjusters while you focus on your recovery.
- Protect your privacy. Insurance adjusters often want to dig into your background and medical history to find reasons to deny your claim or limit your compensation. Our Cotati personal injury lawyers are here to protect your privacy and other rights during the claims process.
- Appeal a wrongly denied insurance claim. If the insurer denies your claim, we will carefully review the reason, which you should be provided in writing. If the reason can be corrected or countered, we may advise going through the insurer’s appeal process.
- Begin settlement negotiations. If your claim is approved by the insurer, it will usually make an initial offer. In almost all cases, this offer is too low. We will reject the offer and provide a counter demand for the compensation you deserve. This typically kicks off negotiations, which we hope will lead to an appropriate financial recovery for you.
- Participate in an alternative dispute resolution method. In some personal injury cases, the other party or we may request the use of mediation or arbitration. This is an alternative to court, which can help us reach a settlement.
- Represent you at trial. If we are unable to obtain a fair settlement through negotiations or an alternative dispute resolution method, we may recommend continuing your case through trial. Under these circumstances, we will prepare a strong case and seek the maximum amount of compensation possible for your injuries.
Call Our Cotati Personal Injury Legal Team Today
There are many important steps to a personal injury claim, which are difficult to manage on your own, especially when you are injured and need to concentrate on getting better. Instead of trying to do it all yourself and needlessly struggling, let us do the work for you. Let us fight for your rights.
Our Cotati personal injury attorneys are here to help you every step of the way. To learn more about how we can help you, contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We are available to talk with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|