Filing a personal injury or wrongful death claim and be an overwhelming experience. Even if you feel confident taking on the insurance company, it takes time to gather evidence, interview witnesses, file the necessary paperwork, arrange expert witness testimony, calculate damages, and complete other essential tasks to give your claim the best chance of success. This is where the Daly City personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help. Our skilled team of attorneys will handle the logistics of your claim and ensure you are well represented throughout the proceedings. After helping more than 5,000 people resolve their personal injury and wrongful death cases, our law firm has become one of the most established and respected in the state of California. We are compassionate with our clients yet relentless against those who have wronged them. To speak with a Daly City accident attorney in a free consultation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Our Daly City Personal Injury Legal Team Handles the Following Claims:
- Car Accident Cases: The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have many decades of combined experience negotiating with insurance companies to obtain the maximum compensation for the injured and their families.
- Bus Accident Cases: Bus drivers and bus companies have a duty to keep their passengers safe. When they breach this duty, anyone who is injured as a result can file a claim for healthcare expenses, lost income, and other damages.
- Tractor-Trailer Accident Cases: Collisions between commercial trucks and passenger vehicles are often disastrous. Our Daly City personal injury lawyers help accident victims take on trucking companies, truck drivers, mechanics, government entities, and other parties who may be liable for damages after tractor-trailer wrecks.
- Bicycle Accident Cases: Riding a bike is a healthy way to commute or enjoy the outdoors, but a collision with a motor vehicle is likely to cause catastrophic injuries. Our lawyers help bicycle accident victims fight for the compensation they need to regain their financial footing and move on with life.
- Motorcycle Accident Cases: A relatively minor motorcycle accident has the potential to cause life-threatening injuries. Our Daly City injury attorneys have an extensive background in complex, high-stakes motorcycle accident claims.
- Pedestrian Accident Cases: Our attorneys help pedestrian accident victims fight for the compensation they need to rebuild their lives after suffering debilitating injuries.
- Boating Accident Cases: Boating is a thrilling pastime, but it can quickly turn tragic due to negligent boat operators and equipment defects. Our lawyers are proud to help boating accident victims hold those who have wronged them accountable for their injuries and losses.
- Dog Bites Cases: Millions of people are bitten by dogs every year, and several hundred thousand seek treatment for their injuries. If you were attacked by a dog, contact our law firm to find out if you have grounds for a claim.
- Brain Injury Cases: When a brain injury is caused by another person's negligence, the victim can file a claim for past and future medical bills, loss of earning capacity, and other damages.
- Burn Injury Cases: If you were severely burned, our attorneys will evaluate your case for free, handle negotiations with the insurance company, and help you pursue the highest possible compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Spinal Cord Injury Cases: A spinal cord injury can drastically alter the lives of the victim and his or her family. Our attorneys know how traumatic these injuries can be, and we are ready to help you navigate every step of the claims process.
- Aviation Accident Cases: If you or someone close to you was injured in an airplane or helicopter accident, you can trust the Daly City injury lawyers at HPI to provide compassionate and aggressive representation.
- Premises Liability Cases: When commercial property owners fail to ensure their premises are free from hazards, any customers who are injured as a result may be entitled to compensation.
- Lyft & Uber Accident Cases: Who is liable for my damages after a rideshare accident? Can I sue the rideshare company? The legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can answer all your claim-related questions.
- Slip and Fall Cases: Slip or trip and fall accidents often occur due to spilled beverages, objects left in aisles, and other hazards on commercial properties. Depending on the circumstances of your injury, you may have grounds for a claim against the business establishment where your fall occurred.
- Train Accident Cases: Train derailments, collisions with cars, mechanical failures, and fires can all result in serious injuries. Our lawyers can arrange testimony from industry experts, including medical professionals, engineers, and financial experts, to help train accident victims pursue the maximum compensation.
- Turo Accident Cases: If you were injured in a crash while driving a Turo vehicle or if you were hit by a Turo vehicle, our attorneys can help you determine insurance liability and gather the evidence needed to prove your claim.
- Bird Scooter Accident Cases: The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have a comprehensive understanding of the laws and procedures that govern Bird scooter accident claims in California.
- Wrongful Death Cases: When another person's negligence or reckless behavior causes the death of a loved one, it can be especially difficult to cope. Let the experienced legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help your family pursue justice and compensation from the responsible party.
- Other Personal Injury Cases: If you were hurt or lost a family member in a preventable accident, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for a free initial consultation.
Discuss Your Case with a Daly City Personal Injury Attorney: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
Our personal injury lawyers in Daly City are passionate about the law and dedicated to providing each of our clients with personalized legal representation. To learn more about our law firm or to arrange a free case assessment, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message online.