De Luz Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you were injured in De Luz, California, please do not hesitate to contact us at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. Our top priority is helping individuals and families recover compensation when they are injured due to someone else’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct. We are here to investigate what happened to you, determine who is at fault and liable, and then fight for your full and fair compensation.
We are proud to have helped more than 5,000 Californians recover more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings. We have helped them receive no only appropriate compensation, but also a small amount of justice and peace of mind moving forward.
When you believe someone else is at fault for your current injuries or loss, we want to hear from you. Contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation.
Our De Luz Accident Lawyers Accept a Wide Range of Cases
- Car Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
How Our De Luz Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
You may wonder whether or not you should contact a personal injury or wrongful death lawyer to handle your situation. We highly recommend you hire an attorney, but we understand your hesitation. This is why we provide free, no-risk consultations and are open to explaining the many ways in which we can help.
Our De Luz personal injury lawyers can help you by:
- Conduct independent investigations: After an incident that causes you harm or the death of a relative, you may not know what really happened or who is at fault. An insurance company may investigate, but you should not rely on its findings. They are not investigating with your best interests in mind—but we will. We will conduct an in-depth investigation into what went wrong, why, and who is liable for your injuries.
- Gather evidence: Through our investigation, we will gather a wide range of evidence regarding your accident and injuries, why the accident occurred, and who caused the accident. Evidence may include photos, videos, sound recordings, police reports, other accident reports, physical objects, and documentation.
- Connect you with resources: If you were hurt in an accident, our De Luz accident lawyers can connect you with doctors and specialists. This ensures you receive the care you need and that your injuries are fully documented. Another important resource is expert witnesses. Depending on the complexity of your situation, you may need a medical, economic, or other expert to support your claim.
- Calculate your damages: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we often find that individuals who have suffered injuries or lost a loved one due to someone else’s conduct are unaware of their many damages and the potential value of these damages. We will carefully review your circumstances and discuss with you each of your physical, psychological, and financial damages as well as the value of each. We will ensure that prior to filing a lawsuit or negotiating a settlement with an insurer, we have calculated your damages.
- Handle the insurance claim process: When you are recovering from serious injuries, the last thing you want to do is deal with an insurance company. By hiring a De Luz personal injury lawyer, you have someone to field the calls and requests for documents. We have years of experience dealing with insurers. We make sure they obtain all of the information and documents they need while protecting your privacy.
- Negotiate a fair settlement: Once we have investigated the accident, gathered evidence, obtained any necessary expert opinions, and filed your claim with the insurance company, then it comes down to whether the insurer denies or approves your claim. If your claim is approved, the insurer is likely to provide a settlement offer. We will review whether that offer is appropriate, and if it is too low—which is common—then we will begin negotiations. We will fight for you to receive full and fair compensation.
- Litigate your claim, when necessary: If your insurance claim is denied or negotiations breakdown, then you may need to pursue compensation through a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. Or, if we need to utilize the discovery process to gather more information, we may recommend filing a lawsuit right away. This has the added benefit of putting pressure on an insurer to settle.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our De Luz Personal Injury Legal Team
If you believe another person, business, or municipality is at fault for your injuries or loss, we recommend you speak with an attorney about your legal rights and options. You may have the right to pursue compensation for your medical costs, pain and suffering, lost income, and more.
You can speak with one of our De Luz accident lawyers by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS and scheduling a free consultation.