Dehesa Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our mission is to help individuals who are injured and families who lost loved ones due to negligence. We believe everyone should have access to accurate legal information and experienced legal advice. This is why we offer free, no-risk consultations and accept cases on a contingency fee basis. When you are suffering due to another person’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct, you should not have to pay to talk to an attorney or come up with a large upfront fee to gain representation. You do not pay us unless we win your case.
To talk with us after a serious accident in Dehesa, California, do not hesitate to call our Dehesa personal injury attorneys at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Our Dehesa Personal Injury Lawyers Accept Many Types of Injury Cases:
If you were injured in an accident or a relative was killed, it is best to work with an attorney who has experienced in that type of accident or in your kind of injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our team has a wide range of experience, and we accept many cases. Never hesitate to call us to determine whether we have handled circumstances similar to yours before.
Some of the most common cases we accept include, but are not limited to:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Scooter Accidents & Injuries
- Train Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Premises Liability Claims
- Dog Bites
- Slip and Falls
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Severe Burn Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Other Personal Injury Cases
- Wrongful Death Cases
Hiring a Dehesa Personal Injury Lawyer Offers Many Benefits
There are many ways in which we can help you after someone hurts you or a loved one is killed.
Some of the benefits of hiring a lawyer include:
- Accident Investigations: To pursue compensation for personal injuries or a wrongful death, you need evidence that another party was careless (negligent), reckless (grossly negligent), or acted willfully. You also need evidence that this conduct caused the accident and your injuries. Our attorneys conduct in-depth investigations into accidents to determine which party was at fault and which is liable for compensating you.
- Evidence Analysis: Through an independent investigation, and in many cases, through the discovery period of a lawsuit, our Dehesa accident lawyers gather as much evidence regarding the accident as possible. We then scrutinize each piece of evidence to determine whether it supports or detracts from your claim, and if so, how much. This analysis is crucial to understanding how strong you case is and whether you are likely to succeed.
- Legal Resources: If your case is unique, complex, or hotly contested, then it is essential you work with an experienced attorney. By hiring Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you gain access to legal resources, such as relevant case law, settlement and court verdict data, and expert witnesses.
- Settlement Negotiations: Most personal injury claims are resolved through insurance settlements. However, if you are dealing with an insurer without legal representation, that insurer is likely to provide a low-ball offer. It will try to push you into accepting less than your case is worth. In some situations, the initial settlement offer may not even cover your financial losses and expenses. By hiring our Dehesa accident lawyers, you have someone who will identify low offers and negotiate for fair compensation.
- Litigation: Though many accident claims are resolved through insurance settlements, that does not mean you will not benefit from filing a lawsuit. After some accidents, it benefits you to file a lawsuit as soon as possible. This gives you access to the discovery process, through which you can obtain additional information and evidence from the other party. Or, if your valid claim is wrongly denied, or the insurer cannot provide compensation for all of your injuries, then you may need to file suit. In any case, it is best to have a lawyer handle litigation. We know the court rules and procedures, and we are not intimidated by going head-to-head with major insurers in court.
Do Not Hesitate to Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak With Our Dehesa Accident Team
We find that after serious accidents, many individuals question whether they really need an attorney or can go it alone. You may worry about the expense of a lawyer. To eliminate this hurdle, we offer free consultations and take cases on a contingency fee basis. There are no upfront or hourly fees. We are only paid our fee if we recover you compensation.
We a proud to be able to say we have represented more than 5,000 individuals and families throughout California, and we have obtained them more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings. We worked hard for each of these clients, and we want to work hard for you.
You can use our online form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation. Our bilingual attorneys are available 24/7 and will meet you at a time and location most convenient for you.