Del Dios Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are dedicated to fighting for the rights of Del Dios residents who were injured or lost loved ones due to other parties’ carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct. We believe in holding others responsible for their negligent or wrongful conduct. In many cases, that entails pursuing compensation through an insurance settlement or a court judgement.
If you are placed in the position of unexpectedly suffering from injuries or the loss of a relative because of another person, business, or municipality, call our Del Dios personal injury lawyers for help. We will listen to your story, investigate the circumstances, and when appropriate, pursue full and fair compensation for your injuries.
To talk with us about your situation and whether you can bring an insurance claim or lawsuit, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We offer free, no-obligation consultations. There is no charge for speaking with us, and you are under no obligation to hire our firm.
How Our Del Dios Accident Lawyers Can Help You:
There are many ways in which hiring a personal injury or wrongful death lawyer. Our highly experienced accident lawyers for Del Dios, CA, will:
- Conduct a thorough and in-depth investigation into the accident;
- Connect you with necessary medical specialists;
- Help you address medical bills, or funeral and burial expenses, that are due prior to you receiving a settlement;
- Gather evidence, such as videos, photographs, sound recordings, records and documents, physical objects, eye witness testimony, and more;
- Analyze each piece of evidence to determine how it may impact your claim;
- Evaluate who is at fault for your injuries or loss;
- Determine which party is liable for compensating you for your injuries or loss.
- Calculate the value of your damages, including medical expenses, lost income, physical pain and suffering, emotional distress, disability, disfigurement, and reduced earning capacity;
- Begin the insurance claim process and communicate with the insurance adjusters;
- Protect your privacy and rights during the insurance claim process;
- Ensure the insurance company receives all necessary proof of the policyholder’s liability and your injuries;
- Appeal a wrongfully denied insurance claim;
- Conduct in pre-litigation settlement negotiations with the insurer;
- Participate in alternative dispute resolution methods, such as mediation or arbitration, if requested;
- Obey the California statute of limitations relevant to your claim;
- File a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit in the appropriate jurisdiction;
- Adhere to all court rules and procedures;
- Participate in the discovery process, such as pursuing depositions, filing interrogatories, and filing requests for documents;
- Participate in settlement negotiations in an attempt to avoid trial;
- Represent you at trial, if your insurance claim was denied or if negotiations failed.
This is an overview of the steps we take during a personal injury or wrongful death process. Our exact actions during your claim will depend on your specific circumstances and needs. To learn more about how we can help you, or how we may pursue compensation for your loss or injuries, schedule a free consultation as soon as possible.
Our Del Dios Personal Injury Lawyers Accept Many Types of Cases
- Car Crashes
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Has a Track Record of Success
Our personal injury team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers has decades of collective legal experience. We have the knowledge, experience, and resources you need to pursue fair compensation for your injuries or the loss of a spouse, parent, or child. This is not just a claim. We have the track record to prove it. We have helped more than 5,000 individuals and families throughout San Diego County and the state recover more than $300 million in court verdicts and settlements.
Do Not Let Fear of Fees Hold You Back From Getting Help
Understandably, worries over attorneys’ fees may cause you to hesitate when deciding to contact an attorney. We want to assure you that our initial case consultations are free and there is no obligation to hire our firm. You deserve to meet with an attorney to learn more about your options determine if we are the right firm for you.
We also take cases on a contingency fee basis. This means our fee is contingent upon us winning your case. You do not pay us unless we obtain you compensation. We do not require a retainer or any upfront fees. We will not send you a bill for hourly fees.
If you are ready to speak with a Del Dios accident lawyer, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers through our online form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We understand you may not be in a position of coming to one of our offices. We will meet you whenever, and wherever is most convenient for you.