El Centro Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are on a mission to help those who are hurt in El Centro, California due to another person or business’s negligence. Our veteran personal injury and wrongful death attorneys strive to protect your rights when you are injured or lose a loved one. We investigate your claim, gather evidence, handle the insurance claim, and fight hard for you to receive appropriate compensation.
Over the years, we have seen success after success. We have recovered more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings for more than 5,000 individuals and families. Because of this track record, we have developed a reputation among insurers of being knowledgeable, skilled, and aggressive accident lawyers. When we pursue a claim for you in El Centro, CA, the insurer knows we mean business.
To let our experience and reputation benefit you, contact us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We offer free consultations and will meet you at a time and place most convenient to you.
There is no obligation to hire our firm. However, if you do, there are no upfront fees. We only get paid if we win your case.
Our El Centro Personal Injury Lawyers Accept Many Types of Cases:
When you are injured or lose a loved one in an accident, you should work with an El Centro accident lawyer who has experience in those types of cases. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our team is experienced in a wide range of claims.
Some of our most common cases involve:
- Auto Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Train Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
Our El Centro Accident Lawyers Can Help in Many Ways
Our personal injury and wrongful death attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers know you may hesitate to call an attorney. We have heard from many prospective clients that they are worried about the cost, and they wonder whether an attorney can really help. We are here to reassure you that there are many ways in which we help people after serious and fatal accidents.
Our accident lawyers for El Centro, CA will:
- Investigate the accident. We will gather evidence regarding what happened and why, such as photos, videos, sound recordings, documentation, business records, physical objects, and eye witness testimony. We will use this evidence to analyze who was at fault. We may find that an individual, business, or municipality’s careless or reckless conduct caused you or your loved one harm. We also will determine who is legally liable for compensating you for your injuries. This party may be different than the at-fault party, especially if the negligent party was an on-duty employee.
- File an insurance claim. During our initial investigation, we will determine any relevant insurance policies that may cover your bodily injuries and/or property damage. We will file a claim with the insurance company and provide the necessary evidence to prove the policyholder’s fault and your injuries. We will handle all aspects of the insurance claim process, including fielding the insurance adjuster’s questions and request for documents.
- File a lawsuit. Following our investigation and analysis of your case, we may recommend filing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. This serves several purposes. To begin with, the discovery phase of litigation can be vital in gathering additional evidence that is inaccessible otherwise. For example, if a business is liable, the discovery phase may give us access to business records. Filing a lawsuit also shows insurers that you are serious about pursuing full and fair compensation. They will realize that you are not going to settle for a low-ball amount. Additionally, if the insurance claim process does not result in a settlement, filing a lawsuit gives you the option to move forward with a trial and ask a judge or jury to rule in your favor.
- Calculate your damages. As we move forward with your insurance claim and litigation, we will carefully review your economic and non-economic damages. We will gather records of your expenses and financial losses, including medical expenses and lost wages. If you are facing additional future expense, we may hire an economic expert to calculate this sum. We also will work closely with you and your medical providers to document the non-economic impact of the accident on your life. Through these steps, we can determine a fair amount for a potential settlement.
- Negotiate a settlement. Our goal is for the insurance company to approve your claim and offer you a settlement. In most cases, the initial offer will be too low. We will review it and advise you of what we believe to be the best next step, which is either accept the offer or decline it and provide a counter offer. When you counter the offer, this is the beginning of our pre-trial settlement negotiations. We will go back and forth with the insurer and fight hard for you to receive full and fair compensation.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our El Centro Accident Legal Team, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|