El Monte Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
The El Monte personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have many decades of combined experience proudly advocating for the rights of the injured. Unlike general practice firms, we limit our areas of practice to ensure all of our clients get the individual attention they deserve.
Our lawyers have built a reputation on tough settlement negotiations and aggressive litigation. We have helped victims of personal injury and wrongful death recover more than $300 million. If you cannot come to us, one of our attorneys will come to you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Learn About The Various Claims Our El Monte Personal Injury Lawyers Handle:
- Auto Accidents: Serious car accidents often result in devastating injuries. Our lawyers can investigate your collision, gather evidence, calculate your damages, and help you fight for the maximum settlement.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Even the most cautious motorcyclists can sustain injuries due to drunk, distracted, or negligent drivers. Our lawyers represent motorcycle accident victims in El Monte and surrounding areas.
- Bus Accidents: The scene of a bus accident is often chaotic with several injured parties. You might not know what to do next, but our legal team can help you determine the most strategic way to approach your claim.
- Rideshare Accidents: The El Monte injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you determine who is responsible for your rideshare accident and gather the evidence needed to prove liability and damages.
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicyclists take a risk every time they share the road with motor vehicles. If you were hurt in a bike accident, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for assistance.
- Boating Accidents: After a boating accident, your top priority should be to seek medical care for your injuries. Your next priority is to contact an injury lawyer to initiate the claims process.
- Train Accidents: Very few law firms have successfully handled train accident claims. Our El Monte personal injury attorneys are well-versed in the laws that govern these cases, and we will compassionately represent your interests.
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents: Commercial truckers are subject to strict regulations, but they sometimes violate the law and drive recklessly to meet deadlines and boost their income. When this behavior leads to an accident, victims have the right to file a claim for compensation.
- Aircraft Accidents: Our aircraft accident lawyers have a comprehensive understanding of the laws that govern these claims, and you can trust our legal team to provide superb legal representation.
- Brain Injuries: Thousands of people suffer head trauma every single year. These victims are often able to recover compensation for hospital bills and other damages by filing personal injury claims.
- Spinal Injuries: An injury to the vertebrae or the nerves of the spinal cord can be life-changing. Our lawyers have the resources and litigation experience to help you pursue the compensation you need to live the fullest life possible.
- Burn Injuries: An El Monte personal injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can evaluate your burn injury claim and guide you through every step of the proceedings.
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks: Dog owners have a responsibility to prevent their animals from biting people. When they fail to do so, victims can file a claim for compensation.
- Pedestrian Accidents: From distracted driving to intoxication, there are many ways that driver negligence can lead to a pedestrian accident. Let our seasoned injury attorneys help you navigate through the claims process.
- Scooter Accidents: Bird scooter accidents often involve serious injuries and property damage. Our law firm is one of the few in the area that represent Bird scooter accident victims.
- Turo Accidents: Determining insurance liability in a Turo accident claim can be complicated, but our seasoned injury attorneys can help.
- Slips and Falls: If you slipped and fell due to a dangerous condition on a commercial property, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to find out if the business establishment may be liable for your damages.
- Premises Liability: If you were hurt because a business owner failed to remedy a hazard in a reasonable amount of time or to warn you about the hazard, you might have grounds for a premises liability claim.
- Other Personal Injuries: If you need the assistance of a personal injury lawyer in El Monte, there’s no better law firm to handle your case than Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Wrongful Death: A wrongful death attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will help you and your loved ones seek the compensation you deserve.
Speak With Our El Monte Personal Injury Legal Team
Our accident attorneys are passionate about helping the injured recover the compensation they need to put their lives back together. We can handle every element of your case—from the initial investigation to settlement negotiations to possible litigation.
Our legal team can also facilitate treatment on your behalf with leading doctors and medical professionals in the area. If you are worried about your medical bills, we can help facilitate treatment with leading doctors or medical professionals who work on a lien basis. To arrange a free initial consultation, dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our contact form to send us a message online.