Were you injured in an accident that was another person’s fault in Fairbanks Ranch? Call us at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers right away. Our Fairbanks Ranch accident lawyers are here to help you. We will carefully review your circumstances and advise you on the next best steps. In most personal injury cases, we will gather evidence to present during an insurance claim. Our priority will be to obtain you a fair settlement for your injuries. To talk with us about how we can help after an accident, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation.
Whatever Your Case, Our Fairbanks Ranch Accident Lawyers Can Help
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we handle all types of accident claims. No matter your experience, you should give us a call. Some of our most common accident claims involve:
- Car Crashes
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip and Falls
- Dangerous Property Claims
- Dog Bite & Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
An Overview of How a Fairbanks Ranch Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
Our attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have decades of collective experience. We have worked hard to understand every aspect and nuisance of California personal injury, wrongful death, and insurance law. Over the years, we have added countless experiences and insights to support and strengthen our knowledge of the law. We are proud to have used our resources to help more than 5,000 clients throughout the state obtain more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings. An overview of all of the ways in which we help our Fairbanks Ranch clients includes:
- Thorough Investigations: To successfully obtain an insurance settlement or to win at trial, our clients need evidence. We obtain that evidence by conduct independent, in-depth investigations into their accidents. These investigations may uncover photos, videos, sound recordings, paperwork, documentation and records, physical objects, and eye witness testimony.
- Analysis of Fault & Liability: After an accident, it is easy to jump to conclusions regarding who is at fault. However, we make sure that we get to the bottom of what really happened and who was responsible. For example, if you were injured in a truck accident, you may assume the truck driver was negligent. Yet, an investigation may uncover negligent maintenance of the truck and defects that led to the crash. We will determine who was directly at fault for your injuries and the party that is liable for compensating you for your damages. When necessary, we will hire expert witnesses who can help us prove the other party’s fault.
- Damages Calculations: As we move forward with your claim, whether we focus on the insurance claim process of litigation, we will take a close look at your damages. When you are hurt by another person’s careless, reckless, or intentional actions, you are entitled to compensation for your various economic and non-economic injuries. However, the value of each of these injuries can vary. This is why it is important for an experienced Fairbanks Ranch personal injury lawyer to calculate the value of your past, current, and future medical expenses, lost income, physical pain and suffering, mental anguish, disability, disfigurement, and reduced quality of life.
- Insurance Claim Representation: We understand that you have a lot on your plate right now. When you are suffering from unexpected injuries, your main priority is obtaining medical care and getting better. On top of this, you may be worried about the bills and maintaining your finances while out of work. The last thing you want to do is worry about the insurance claim process. We are here to deal with the adjuster’s questions and paperwork for you. Our Fairbanks Ranch personal injury lawyers are highly experienced in handling the insurance claim process with local and major insurers, and we won’t let the insurer take advantage of you.
- Litigation: In some circumstances, we recommend filing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. We may recommend doing this early on to enable us to gather additional evidence. Certain information we may only be able to obtain through the discovery process. Filing a lawsuit is also a strategy for putting pressure on the insurer. It shows we are serious about obtaining a fair outcome for our clients and we aren’t afraid to fight in court. If it is necessary to go to court for your case, we handle the entire process. We are well-versed in California court rules and processes.
- Settlement Negotiations: One of the most important things we do for our clients is negotiate full and fair settlements. After calculating the value of your damages, we understand the type of settlement you deserve. We also will have a full understanding of the evidence in your case, enabling us to identify factors that may increase or decrease the final value of your claim. We will also fight hard for you to obtain the most compensation possible for your injuries or loss.
Let Harris Personal Injury Lawyers in Fairbanks Ranch Help You
When you are suffering after an unexpected accident in Fairbanks Ranch, and you believe another person or business is responsible, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We offer free, no-risk consultations.