Fernbrook Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
The Fernbrook personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are dedicated to helping individuals and families who have suffered due to the negligence of others. Our attorneys are skilled litigators with many decades of combined experience and a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of our clients.
Not only will we aggressively represent you throughout the claims process, but we will also help you get the resources and care you need while your claim is pending. To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
The Types of Accident Cases Our Fernbook Injury Attorneys Accept?
- Car Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Bus Crashes
- 18-Wheeler Crashes
- Train Accidents
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Aircraft Accidents
- Boating Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Serious Burns
- Brain Trauma
- Spinal Injuries
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
Why Choose Our Fernbrook Personal Injury Lawyers to Represent You?
There’s no shortage of personal injury attorneys in San Diego County, but there can be a huge difference between two law firms regarding the quality of representation they provide. If your financial security is at stake after a serious injury or wrongful death in the family, you’ll want to be absolutely sure that the legal team you hire has the resources, experience, and talent to handle your case.
The Fernbrook personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have built their reputation on honesty, hard work, and consistently superior results.
Below are just a few reasons why we have become one of the top law firms in California:
- Investigating Each Case Thoroughly: Most attorneys genuinely care about their clients and will devote the time and resources needed to achieve the best possible outcome. But some lawyers take a more business-minded approach to their legal practice. They only accept cases that seem likely to result in a settlement, and when unexpected complications arise, they won’t invest the extra effort to prevail. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have a steadfast, uncompromising dedication to investigating every single case thoroughly. No matter how large or small your claim, we will prepare as if we are going to trial.
- Limiting Our Caseload: The aftermath of a serious injury or unexpected death in the family is a stressful time. If you hire an attorney who takes several days to respond to your phone calls and emails, this will only make the situation worse. The Fernbrook personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers understand the importance of being accessible to our clients. That’s why we intentionally limit our caseload so we can return phone calls and emails promptly and devote sufficient time to every claim we handle.
- Taking Cases to Trial When Necessary: Not every personal injury attorney has extensive litigation experience. But at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers , our trial lawyers are seasoned litigators who know what it takes to find success in court. Although we will do everything we can to help you secure a fair settlement without going to trial, we are not afraid to take your case to court if necessary.
- Working with Expert Witnesses: It’s not uncommon for a dispute to arise at some point during the claims process. For example, the opposing party might argue that your own negligence contributed to your injuries or that you are exaggerating the value of your damages. In these cases, it may be necessary to bring in experts to provide testimony. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we work closely with experts in a wide array of disciplines including doctors, financial specialists, vocational experts, and accident reconstruction experts.
We Won’t Let the Insurance Company Take Advantage of You
There are all sorts of tactics insurance companies use to reduce the value of claims or deny them outright. The Fernbrook personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are well-versed in these tactics and can help you anticipate, avoid, and overcome unnecessary delays and disputes.
One of the reasons why our law firm has become so prominent is our commitment to preparing for settlement negotiations as if we are going to trial. By devoting the necessary time and resources to make your case as strong as possible, the insurance company may be less likely to argue that you were partially at fault or that your injuries were caused by something else. We can also take steps to hold the insurance company accountable if they delay the proceedings without a valid reason.
When you become a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we will handle all correspondence with the insurance adjuster on your behalf. We will make sure you are well-represented and treated fairly through every stage of the proceedings.
Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak with Our Fernbrook Personal Injury Legal Team
Our law firm is available 24/7 to take your call. Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our contact form to set up a free, no-obligation consultation with a member of our team.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price indication: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|