Fillmore Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Our personal injury attorneys in Fillmore provide aggressive representation to people who have been harmed due to the negligence or intentional wrongdoing of others. If you or someone close to you was injured in an accident that should never have happened, contact us today to learn your legal rights.
You may be entitled to compensation for any lost wages, medical costs, and other damages you’ve incurred. A member of our team can review the facts of your case in a free consultation and help you make informed decisions.
We don’t charge any attorney’s fees unless we win. Schedule a case evaluation today by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Our Fillmore Accident Attorneys Accept All Personal Injury Claims:
- Car Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Motorbike Collisions
- Bus Accidents
- Accidents Involving Rideshare Vehicles
- Turo Accidents
- Airplane, Helicopter, & Other Aircraft Accidents
- Boating Injuries
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Scooter Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Train Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Severe Burn Trauma
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
What to Expect During Your Initial Consultation
Most accident victims have never filed a personal injury claim before, and it’s natural to feel nervous about the proceedings when you’re not sure what to expect. Your initial consultation with a Fillmore personal injury lawyer is an opportunity to learn about the claims process, the strengths and weaknesses of your case, and what to expect over the coming months.
Here’s a brief overview of what might happen during your first meeting with an attorney at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers:
- We’ll Listen to Your Story: The consultation will likely begin with you explaining what happened: how your injuries occurred, where the accident took place, the types of injuries you suffered, etc. No detail is too small or insignificant to share. It’s a good idea to write down your account of events before meeting with a lawyer so you don’t leave out any pertinent facts.
- We’ll Review the Evidence You’ve Gathered: Your lawyer will want to evaluate any evidence of liability and damages that you’ve already compiled. This evidence may include photos and videos of injuries, property damage, and the accident scene; insurance policy details; eyewitness contact information; correspondence you’ve had with the insurance company; healthcare bills and other medical documentation; proof of missed work and your pre-injury income; and receipts and invoices for any injury-related expenses.
- We’ll Ask Questions: Your attorney will then ask questions about your case to clear up any ambiguities and determine if you have grounds for a claim, how to approach the investigation, and the potential strengths and weaknesses of your case.
- We’ll Explain the Strengths and Weakness of Your Claim: Even if we determine that your case has merit, there may still be weaknesses that could lead to a dispute or complication. Your Fillmore personal injury lawyer will explain any apparent weaknesses and the steps our team can take to help you overcome them.
- We’ll Discuss How We May Be Able to Help: Your attorney will then go into detail about how our law firm can assist with your case. We can handle all the logistics of your claim—from gathering evidence and talking to eyewitnesses to calculating your damages and negotiating with the opposing party. If your case proceeds to trial, we have the litigation experience to represent your interests in court.
- We’ll Answer Your Questions: Your lawyer will answer any questions you still have about the proceedings, your claim, and what to expect over the coming weeks and months. Clearing up any confusion or concerns you have about the claims process can make the proceedings far less stressful. Throughout the proceedings, you’ll have a direct line of contact to your attorney whenever you have questions.
- We’ll Explain the Next Steps: Although our team will handle the legal aspects of your case, there are steps you should take and mistakes you should avoid throughout the proceedings. We’ll explain those during the initial consultation.
You may be surprised by how relieved you’ll feel after your first meeting with an accident lawyer. Once you hire one of our Fillmore personal injury attorneys, you’ll no longer have to speak to the insurance company alone. Our team will help you navigate every step of the proceedings and make sure you are treated fairly by all parties involved.
Speak To Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Fillmore: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
You won’t have to pay a dime in attorney’s fees unless we win your case through a settlement or trial verdict. You can rest assured that our attorneys and outstanding support staff will do everything in their power to fight for the result you deserve.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. To schedule a free case assessment, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or fill out our contact form.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|