The Flinn Springs personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are proud to stand up for individuals and families who have suffered due to the negligence of others. If you or someone you love was hurt in a preventable accident, our legal team will help you fight for the compensation you need to get your life back. Our lawyers have a track record of success in claims filed against some of the country’s largest insurance companies. We also handle cases against government agencies, corporations, and negligent individuals. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Types of Cases Our Flinn Springs Personal Injury Lawyers Accept:
- Car Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bus Crashes
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents
- Motorbike Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Dog Bites
- 18-Wheeler Crashes
- Aircraft Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Injuries
- Boat Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Trauma
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs)
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Turo Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
What Questions Will My Attorney Ask During Our First Meeting?
One of the keys to winning a personal injury or wrongful death claim is performing an immediate and thorough investigation. However, because every case is different, the approach your lawyer will take when investigating your claim will be unique to your situation. During the initial consultation, your Flinn Springs personal injury attorney will ask a series of questions to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your case and to determine the types of evidence to gather. Those questions might include:
- How did your injuries happen?
- When and where did the accident occur?
- Do you have any reason to suspect the opposing party will argue that you were partially at fault for the incident?
- Were there any eyewitnesses present? Do you have their contact details?
- Did you call the police? Did an officer compile an accident report? Were any chemical tests administered?
- Did you see any surveillance cameras in the vicinity?
- Have you already visited a doctor? What was your diagnosis?
- What treatments has your doctor prescribed?
- Did your injuries leave you sidelined from work?
- How has your injury affected your relationships and your ability to participate in activities you enjoy?
- Was any of your property damaged in the accident? Have you gotten estimates for repairs or replacement?
- Besides medical bills and lost income, what other costs have you incurred due to your injuries?
- Did the person who caused your injuries have insurance?
- What insurance policies do you carry?
- Did you take photos of the accident scene?
- Have you gathered any other evidence that might contribute to the strength of your case?
It’s a good idea to consider your answers to these questions before your first meeting with the attorney; however, it’s important that you schedule the consultation as soon as possible—even if you haven’t had time to prepare. Much of the evidence your lawyer may need to prove your claim could be time-sensitive. Also, there are steps you should take and mistakes you must avoid early in the proceedings to give your claim the best chance of success. Speaking with a seasoned attorney right away may help you avoid costly errors that would jeopardize your claim.
More than $300 Million Recovered in Settlements and Verdicts
The Flinn Springs personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have the legal strategies and resources to find success in even the most complex cases. No matter how large or small your claim, we will devote the necessary time and effort to pursue the best possible outcome. Our steadfast commitment to providing meticulous and personalized representation has led to more than $300 million recovered for our clients. The secret to our success is simple: We prepare for settlement negotiations as if we are going to trial. This sets us apart from other lawyers who take on too many cases to give each client the individual attention they deserve. We’re also not afraid to take a case to court. Our skilled trial lawyers have a track record of success litigated complicated, high-stakes cases. Insurance companies throughout California know that we won’t hesitate to go to trial if we believe it’s in our client’s best interests, which often gives them more incentive to pay a fair settlement out of court.
Speak with a Flinn Springs Personal Injury Lawyer Today: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
If you want to protect your legal rights and financial future after a serious accident, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. There's no cost for the initial consultation, and if we don't win your case, you won't have to pay any legal fees. It’s natural to feel anxious about the claims process, but getting the answers and advice you need can greatly reduce the burden on you and your family. To speak with a member of our team, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message online.