Almost every day we receive a call from someone about injuries they suffered in an accident or the unexpected loss of a loved one. These individuals and families bring us their stories. They tell us what happened and how they are suffering. We take that information, learn as much as we can about the circumstances, and advise them about their right to pursue a legal or insurance claim. If there is evidence that another person’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct caused them harm, then we will fight to hold that person responsible and obtain our client fair compensation. If you were hurt or lost a relative in an accident in Sonoma County, do not hesitate to call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to speak with one of our experienced Healdsburg accident lawyers. By calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS, you can schedule a free consultation at a time and place most convenient to you.
Cases Our Healdsburg Personal Injury Lawyers Handle:
- Car Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Boating Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Dangerous Premises
- Slips & Falls
- Dog Bites
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
This is not an exhaustive list of our Healdsburg accident lawyers’ knowledge and experience. We are ready to take on a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death cases. If you were hurt or lost a parent, spouse, or child in any type of incident, call us right away. We will review your situation and recommend the next best steps.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Healdsburg Can Help
Before you hire a lawyer, you want to know that doing so will help. You want to be confident that your personal injury attorney will help you address your medical needs and the resulting bills. You want to be sure your attorney will help you receive compensation, enabling you to move on from this incident as best as possible. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, there are several ways in which we help you achieve the best possible outcome in an injury or fatality case, including:
- Conducting an independent investigation: After a serious accident that left your hurt or caused your loved one’s death, you need to have someone perform an independent investigation. You should not rely solely on a police report or on an insurance company’s findings. By working with a Healdsburg accident lawyer, you have someone to look into what happened and gather evidence, including photos and videos, business records, other documentation, eye witness testimony, and expert opinions.
- Analyzing fault and liability: In some situations, it is clear who is at fault. Another driver may have run a red light and T-boned your vehicle. But is that driver liable? The party liable for paying your damages may be the driver’s insurance company. Or, if the driver was in a borrowed or rental vehicle, it could be the car owner’s insurer. Or, if the driver ran the red light because their brakes failed, a vehicle part manufacturer could be liable. Our attorneys will carefully review the evidence to determine who is liable for compensating you for your injuries to ensure we direct a lawsuit and insurance claim toward the right party.
- Calculating your damages: When you give us a call regarding your situation, you probably do not know the value of your claim. This is difficult to calculate yourself because you may be entitled to both economic and non-economic damages. We will explain all of the types of damages you are entitled to, including past, current, and future medical expenses, lost income, physical pain and suffering, emotional distress, and any disfigurement or disability. We also will work closely with you, medical professionals, and economic experts to calculate the total value of these damages.
- Participating in negotiations: Most accident claims are resolved through pre-trial settlements with insurers. This is one of the ways you can obtain fair compensation as quickly as possible. After we work with the insurance adjuster to prove their policyholder’s liability and to prove your damages, we make a demand for compensation. We may go through days or weeks of negotiations until we reach a fair amount.
- Preparing to litigate: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we always prepare our personal injury and wrongful death cases carefully, so we are ready to file a lawsuit when necessary and we are prepared to fight in court. We are not afraid to take on negligent parties and insurers in court, and we have garnered a strong reputation for how hard we fight for our clients. If the at-fault party lacks insurance, the insurer denies your claim, or the insurer refuses to negotiate an appropriate amount, then we may recommend pursuing your case before a judge.
Call a Healdsburg Personal Injury Lawyer For Help Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are proud to be able to say we have represented more than 5,000 Californians and have obtained them more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts. Let us help you too. Contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation.