Hercules Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you were injured in an accident in Hercules, CA, you need to think carefully about what you do next. Many accident victims try to work with an insurance company themselves. They try to deal with their recovery, the medical bills, and the insurance adjuster’s questions without help. Unfortunately, this leaves them vulnerable. An insurer may deny their claim, perform bad faith practices, or force them into a low settlement.
To avoid the problems that often arise in accident and injury claims, you can hire a Hercules personal injury lawyer. By having an attorney, you have someone to deal with the insurance claim process. You can concentrate on your recovery instead of the paperwork and red tape. You improve your chance of receiving a pre-trial settlement, and you improve the possibility of maximizing your compensation.
More than 5,000 individuals and families have chosen us to help them after an accident, and we are proud to say we have obtained them more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts.
To talk with a Hercules accident lawyer about how they can help you after an accident that caused you harm or the death of a loved one, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You can also reach out online to request a free consultation.
Our Hercules Personal Injury Attorneys Are Ready to Help You
After an accident in Hercules, CA that causes you harm or leads to your parent, spouse, or child’s death, there are several steps a lawyer can take to benefit you.
Our team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will:
- Connect your medical providers to ensure you receive appropriate care.
- Seek to place the medical bills on hold while you pursue a personal injury or wrongful death claim.
- Conduct an independent investigation into the accident.
- Gather as much evidence as possible, including police reports, accident reports, photos, video, eye witness testimony, physical objects, documentation, and business records.
- Analyze each piece of evidence for its relevance to your case.
- Determine which party is at fault for the accident.
- Determine which party is liable for compensating you for your injuries.
- Connect you with legal resources, including experts who can offer important opinions regarding fault and your injuries.
- Calculate your damages, including your medical expenses, lost wages, physical pain and suffering, emotional distress and mental anguish, disability, disfigurement, reduced earning potential, and/or reduced quality of life.
- Communicate with the relevant insurance company and provide the necessary evidence of fault and liability.
- Handle all communications related to the accident claim.
- Participate in pre-trial negotiations with the insurance company.
- Prepare for litigation.
- When necessary, file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit in the appropriate court.
- Adhere to all court rules and statute of limitations.
- Pursue settlement negotiations prior to trial.
- If necessary, represent you at trial and seek the maximum amount of compensation possible.
Overall, our goal during a personal injury or wrongful death claim is to make the insurance claim and legal processes easier on you and your family. When you have been hurt, you need all of your energy to go toward getting better. When you have lost a loved one, you and your family need time to be together, grieve, and heal. By hiring a Hercules personal injury lawyer, you can prioritize you and your family’s needs while we prioritize your potential compensation.
Our Hercules Accident Lawyers Handle a Wide Range of Cases
- Car Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCI)
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Slip & Falls
- Premises Liability Claims
- Dog Bite & Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
Do Not Hesitate to Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand that many people hesitate to hire attorneys. You may worry about the fees, or you may think we will make the situation more contentious. In regard to fees, we offer free consultations and take cases on a contingency fee basis. There are no up-front or hourly fees. You do not owe us anything unless we obtain compensation for you. It is important to us that experienced and skilled legal representation is available to everyone, no matter your financial situation.
Also, we are not here to make this situation harder than it needs to be. As highly experienced personal injury lawyers, we are trained to communicate and negotiate with insurers and negligent parties. We understand each situation is unique and may call for a different tone. We will develop a strategy that is most likely to achieve the desired outcome in your case.
To learn more about how we can help, contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation. We will meet you at a time and place that is most convenient for you.