Hidden Meadows Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you were hurt in a serious accident, you’re probably dealing with more than just physical pain. You might be facing emotional trauma due to the psychological impact of the incident. It’s also likely that your financial security is in jeopardy. The Hidden Meadows personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers understand the adversity you are facing, and we will help you fight for the compensation you need to get your life back.
Our attorneys have decades of combined experience taking on some of the largest insurance companies in the country. We have won hundreds of millions of dollars for clients in cases of varying complexity. To discuss your claim with a member of our team, schedule a free consultation by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Accident Cases We Handle in Hidden Meadows, California:
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Car Crashes
- Bus Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Motorbike Crashes
- Severe Brain Injuries
- Burn Trauma
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs)
- Boat Accidents
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Dog Attacks
- Scooter Accident Injuries
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Bicycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
What Types of Damages Might Be Recoverable in a Personal Injury Case?
A serious injury can affect a person’s life in many different ways. Besides having to attend doctor’s visits and undergo treatment, you might not be able to earn an income while you recover. A serious injury can also prevent you from participating in the activities you enjoyed before the accident.
California law recognizes that victims of personal injury suffer far more than just physical pain. As such, depending on the facts of your case, you may be entitled to both economic and non-economic damages.
Economic damages include healthcare bills, lost income, property repairs, and other objectively verifiable costs related to your accident and injuries. Even transportation to and from doctor’s appointments, child care, and vehicle modifications may be included in your claim, depending on the circumstances.
Non-economic damages are not objectively verifiable. They include loss of enjoyment of life, emotional distress, pain and suffering, and loss of consortium. The potential value of your non-economic damages will depend on the nature of your injury, how long it took you to reach maximum medical improvement, how the injury has affected your life and the lives of loved ones, and other factors.
In cases involving defendants who were particularly egregious, exemplary damages might also be awarded. These are only recoverable in cases involving malice, fraud, or oppression.
A Hidden Meadows personal injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can review the facts of your case, perform an investigation, and determine the types of damages to pursue. Your lawyer can then calculate a fair settlement and help you fight for the highest possible payout.
What Sets Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Apart from Other Law Firms?
If you’ve already browsed through online reviews of personal injury attorneys in Hidden Meadows, you may have noticed that the quality of representation can vary greatly from one attorney to the next. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are proud to have hundreds of 5-star reviews on Google and other websites.
Our high rate of client satisfaction is due not only to our superior results but also to the personal attention we give to each and every case. We return phone calls and emails promptly, and our attorneys make themselves available to clients, even if that means working on weekends.
Here are a few more factors that set us apart from other law firms:
- Proven Settlement Negotiation Strategies: Our lawyers tailor their settlement negotiation strategies to the specific circumstances of each individual case. For instance, if you suffered a serious injury that has not fully healed, we might delay the negotiations until you have reached maximum medical improvement. If we anticipate a dispute related to liability or damages, we might bring in a medical, financial, or accident reconstruction experts to provide insight.
- Litigation Experience: Some attorneys are simply unwilling to go to trial if an unexpected dispute arises. Instead, they advise their clients to accept settlements that are less than fair. The Hidden Meadows personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers aren’t afraid to take a case to court. We have extensive litigation experience and are respected by judges and insurance companies throughout California.
- Compassion: Some attorneys are apathetic and take a business-minded approach to their interactions with clients. But at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we genuinely care about our clients and are dedicated to achieving the best result in every case we handle. We will go to great lengths to make the proceedings as stress-free as possible for you and your loved ones.
Discuss Your Claim with a Personal Injury Lawyer in Hidden Meadows
If you’re ready to discuss your case with an attorney, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You can also use our Contact Page to send us a message online.