Hillsborough Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are proud to help individuals and families after serious accidents in Hillsborough, CA. We understand how devastating an unexpected accident can be. You or a loved one could be left suffering from multiple injuries. Serious injuries put your life on hold and catastrophic injuries may alter the course of your life forever. We also have experienced in fatal accidents. If you lost a parent, spouse, or child, do not hesitate to call our Hillsborough accident lawyers to discuss your legal rights and options.
We believe it is essential that everyone have access to accurate legal information and skilled representation. This is why we offer free consultations. There are no risks or obligations in speaking with one of our personal injury or wrongful death lawyers for Hillsborough. Also, we take cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you pay no upfront or hourly fees. You only pay us a fee if we win your case.
To schedule your free case consultation, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Cases Our Hillsborough Personal Injury Attorneys Handle
- Auto Accidents: It is common to spend hours in traffic every day in California, which increases the risk of a crash. If you were in a crash in Hillsborough, call our personal injury attorneys today.
- Bike Accidents: One of the best ways to avoid traffic and exercise is to ride your bike. However, you are at risk for serious injuries if you are struck by a car. If you or your relative were injured while cycling, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss what to do next.
- Bus Accidents: You or your children may spend a great deal of time on buses, such as school buses and public transportation buses. Unfortunately, they are difficult to navigate in busy traffic. If you or a child were hurt in a bus accident, contact us right away.
- Truck Accidents: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Hillsborough, attorneys are highly experienced in handling commercial truck and vehicle crashes.
- Motorcycle Accidents: If you were involved in a motorcycle accident that you believe was another person’s fault, do not wait to contact our Hillsborough motorcycle accident lawyers for help.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents: The insurance claim process after a crash involving a rideshare vehicle can be complicated, but you do not have to deal with it alone. Our personal injury lawyers can handle the claim process for you.
- Turo Accidents: The concept of renting another individual’s vehicle for a few hours or days is growing in California. However, this can lead to insurance issues after a crash. If you were involved in a Turo accident, call us right away.
- Pedestrian Accidents: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we handle many injury and fatality claims that arise following vehicle-pedestrian accidents. Whether you or a loved one were getting the mail at the end of your drive, crossing the street, or going for a run, we are here to help.
- Scooter Injuries: Were you hurt while riding a rentable electric scooter? Contact our Hillsborough personal injury lawyers to have someone look into your situation. If the scooter was defective or negligently maintained, you may have a claim for compensation.
- Airplane Accidents: Traveling by plane is incredibly common. So common, in fact, that you expect it to be safe. However, on-board accidents can occur, leaving you with injuries, and small, private planes may crash. After suffering injuries or losing a loved one in a plane crash, call us to discuss your rights.
- Boat Accidents: Given California’s often hot and dry weather, you and your family may get out on the water as often as you can. Unfortunately, not all boaters are responsible. If you were injured or a loved one was killed in a boating accident, contact our Hillsborough accident lawyers to learn about pursuing compensation.
- Train Accidents: Passenger, commuter, and freight trains crisscross our state. If you were hurt on-board a train or in a vehicle-train collision, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Our Hillsborough personal injury lawyers are highly experienced in handling spinal cord injuries, including those resulting in paraplegia or quadriplegia.
- Severe Burn Injuries: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we fight hard for burn victims to receive the maximum amount of compensation possible for their injuries.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: A TBI can greatly impact your life. If you are suffering from a brain injury because of another person’s negligence, call us right away.
- Premises Liability Claims: If you or a loved one are hurt because a person, business, or municipality’s property has a hidden, dangerous condition, call us immediately.
- Slip and Falls: One of the most common accidents resulting from dangerous premises is a slip and fall.
- Dog Bites: If you were attacked or bitten by a dog or any other pet in Hillsborough, call us right away to discuss pursuing compensation from the pet’s owner.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: We understand your situation may not be on the list. Do not worry, we may still be able to help. Call us right away to discuss your circumstances.
- Wrongful Death Claims: If your parent, spouse, or child was killed in one of these types of incidents, call our Hillsborough accident lawyers to discuss wrongful death compensation.
To Schedule a Free Consultation With a Hillsborough Personal Injury Law Firm, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS
Our team of accident attorneys have recovered over $300,000,000 in settlements and verdicts for our clients. Contacting our Hillsborough personal injury law firm is essentially risk free. Our legal team is available 24/4 to schedule your free case consultation.