Jamul Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our mission is to help those who have been hurt in Jamul, CA because of other people’s negligence. We are here to represent you after being injured or losing a loved one in an unexpected accident. We will investigate what happened and who was responsible. We will gather evidence of the other party’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct. Then, we will utilize that evidence to pursue full and fair compensation for your injuries or loss.
We understand how frustrating and difficult your situation is. You never anticipated having to recover from injuries caused by a motor vehicle accident or slip and fall. You never imagined having to move forward in life without your loved one. While you are working through the pain and grief of your current circumstances, let us handle the insurance claim process. We will work tirelessly on your behalf.
Types of Claims Our Jamul Personal Injury Attorneys Accept:
One of the most common questions we receive from prospective clients is whether or not we handle their type of case. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we accept a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death claims.
We are highly experienced in a variety of accidents, including:
- Car Accidents: We handle Jamul car accident claims on a regular basis. If you or a loved one have been injured because of another driver’s carelessness, call us right away.
- Bike Accidents: We understand that many Californians enjoy riding their bikes as a hobby, for exercise, and even to commute to and from work. Unfortunately, you are at a disadvantage on a bicycle. If you were struck by a car, contact a Jamul personal injury attorney today.
- Bus Accidents: If you were injured while riding a bus in San Diego County, or a bus crashed into you, your car, or your property and caused you harm, do not hesitate to call us for help.
- Truck Accidents: Commercial vehicles like semi-trucks, garbage trucks, delivery and moving vehicles, and construction vehicles can cause serious accidents. If you are suffering after being struck by a large truck, give us a call.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Hitting the open road on two wheels can be thrilling—it also can be dangerous. Drivers are rarely on the lookout for motorcycle riders. If you were hit while riding your motorcycle in Jamul, do not think twice about calling Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents: You may drive for a rideshare company, use Uber or Lyft, or avoid rideshares entirely. Whatever your relationship with these vehicles, you could find yourself in an accident in one, and afterwards, you should call us for help.
- Turo Accidents: Turo connects vehicle owners with others who wish to rent a vehicle for a few hours or days. It is one of many growing vehicle-sharing businesses. However, vehicle sharing gets complicated when you are involved in an accident in or with a rented vehicle. Contact us to help you obtain compensation for your injuries.
- Pedestrian Accidents: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have handled many vehicle-pedestrian accidents. If you were hurt or your loved one was killed, call us right away.
- Scooter Accidents & Injuries: If you were hurt while on a rented electric scooter, contact out scooter accident lawyers today to discuss your legal options.
- Airplane Accidents: Our veteran accident attorneys have handled many types of airplane accidents, including onboard incidents that result in injuries and small plane crashes resulting in fatalities.
- Boat Accidents: If you were injured in a boating accident, or a loved one was killed, do not hesitate to contact our Jamul personal injury lawyers.
- Train Accidents: Whether you freight train collided with your or a loved one’s vehicle, or you were injured in a passenger train, we are here to help. Contact us to discuss pursuing compensation for your injuries or loss.
- Premises Liability Claims: We represent individuals who were hurt due to hazards on another people or business’s property.
- Slip and Falls: If you slipped and fell on someone else’s property because of a dangerous condition, call us right away.
- Dog Bites: If you or a relative were attacked by someone’s pet and were injured, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyer about holding the animal owner responsible.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Our veteran Jamul accident lawyers have handled many claims involving spinal cord injuries and paralysis.
- Severe Burn Injuries: If you or a loved one suffered severe burn injuries, you need to work with an experienced and aggressive Jamul personal injury attorney.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are highly experienced in claims involving concussions and moderate and severe TBIs.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: Even if your situation is not listed, we can help. Give us a call to schedule a free consultation.
- Wrongful Death Claims: We are well-versed in California’s wrongful death law and can represent you when your parent, spouse, or child was killed due to another person’s negligence.
There Are No Upfront Fees | Our Jamul Injury Legal Team Is Available Today
To talk with us about how our Jamul personal injury lawyers can help you, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation. If you hire our firm, there are no upfront fees, retainers, or hourly charges. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not get paid unless we win your case.