Julian Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we represent individuals and families throughout San Diego County, including in Julian, CA and other smaller towns. We understand that negligence can occur anywhere, and everyone in the county deserves access to knowledgeable and experienced accident attorneys.
If you were injured in Julian, and you believe another person was at fault, we advise you to give us a call. Do not speak to an insurance company before talking with a lawyer, and do not accept a settlement or cash any checks. By working with a lawyer who can handle the insurance claim process after an accident, you improve your chances of maximizing your compensation.
Additionally, if your insurance claim is denied, or the insurer refuses to negotiate in good faith, our Julian personal injury lawyers are ready to represent you in court and take the negligent party to trial. We are not afraid to fight hard in court for the compensation you deserve.
To learn more about how we can help you after you were injured or lost a loved one in an accident, call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation.
Do You Need a Julian Personal Injury Attorney?
After an unexpected accident, one of the hardest things to deal with can be the bills. If you or a loved one were hurt, the costs quickly add up. You have to pay your health care deductible and co-pays, for prescriptions and medical supplies, and for increased transportation costs in going to and from doctor’s offices. The bills from a hospital stay, diagnostic testing, and procedures can begin to arrive in the weeks following the accident. You may not know how you will pay your medical expenses on top of your everyday bills, especially if you have lost income while being hurt and out of work.
When facing such a significant financial upheaval after an accident, the best thing you can do for yourself and your family is talk with a Julian accident lawyer. We are highly experienced in handling personal injury claims and obtaining our clients compensation. We have represented more than 5,000 clients throughout California and recovered more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts.
We understand that unforeseen injuries can be financially devastating, and we are here to fight for your right to obtain a financial recovery. The financial repercussions of an accident should not fall on your shoulders when someone else was at fault.
How Our Julian Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help:
When you have been injured due to another person’s careless, reckless, or willful conduct, there are many ways in which Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you.
Our veteran accident attorneys will:
- Thoroughly investigate the incident;
- Gather evidence, such as photos, videos, sound recordings, physical items, documentation, electronic data, and eye witness testimony;
- Analyze all available evidence to determine fault for the incident and liability;
- Calculate your damages, including your physical, emotional, and financial injuries;
- Pursue an insurance claim against the at-fault party’s policy;
- Communicate with the insurance company and ensure they receive all necessary proof of liability and your injuries;
- Protect your privacy and rights during the insurance claim process;
- If your claim is denied, pursue an appeal;
- If your claim is approved, participate in settlement negotiations;
- When appropriate, file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit in a court with jurisdiction over the matter;
- Obey the California statute of limitations;
- Adhere to all court rules and procedures;
- Participate in the discovery process during litigation;
- Participate in pre-trial settlement negotiations;
- If requested, participate in mediation or arbitration;
- Represent you at trial and argue your right to compensation before a judge and jury.
Cases Our Julian Accident Lawyers Accept:
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are highly experienced in a wide range of accident claims, including:
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Schedule a Free Consultation
Whether you are confident you need an attorney, or you are curious about how we can help, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to schedule a free consultation. We are available 24/7 and can meet you at a time and place most convenient to you.
You are under no obligation to hire the firm by talking with us. If you believe we are the right Julian personal injury law firm for you, we will take your case on a contingency fee basis. This means we do not get paid unless we win your case and obtain you compensation. There are no upfront fees, retainers, our hourly charges.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|