King City Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Our King City personal injury attorneys understand how stressful and financially devastating a serious injury or death in the family can be. Such an experience is especially traumatic when another person’s recklessness or intentional wrongdoing is to blame.
If you intend to file a claim, it’s important that you take action right away so your lawyer can investigate your case while valuable evidence is still available. Our phone-line is open 24/7 to take your call. We will handle all the logistics of your claim so you can focus your attention on your health and your family.
Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free, no-obligation consultation. We will come to you if you cannot come to us.
Types of Accident Claims Our King City Personal Injury Lawyers Handle:
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Motorbike Collisions
- Car Crashes
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Public, Tour, and Other Bus Accidents
- Accidents Involving Rideshare Vehicles
- Boat Accidents
- Airplane and Other Aircraft Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Scooter Accidents
- Serious Burns
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs)
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs)
- Dog Attacks
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
What Damages Can I Pursue?
It’s not uncommon for insurance companies to offer a settlement within just a few weeks of a serious accident. While this may happen if liability seems clear and your injuries aren’t that serious, it’s also possible that the insurer wants you to settle before speaking with an attorney and determining the full value of your claim.
Our King City personal injury lawyers can perform an in-depth investigation to determine the types of damages you’ve incurred and calculate their value. If your injuries are permanent or if there’s a dispute regarding your damages, we can bring in financial, medical, and vocational experts to provide testimony.
Depending on the facts of your case, the following damages may be recoverable:
- Medical Expenses: Accident victims can pursue compensation for the medical costs they’ve already incurred as well as the expenses they reasonably expect to incur in the future. Calculating future medical costs can be complicated, but our King City personal injury attorneys can use widely accepted formulas and input from relevant medical experts to determine a fair settlement amount.
- Lost Income: If you couldn’t return to work due to your injuries, you may be able to recover the income you’ve lost.
- Loss of Future Earnings: Your claim can also include compensation for future income that you are reasonably certain to lose due to your injuries. The input of an economic expert is often needed to calculate a fair value for lost earning capacity. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we work closely with well-credentialed financial specialists who may be able to provide testimony to support your claim.
- Property Repairs: If you owned property that was damaged or destroyed in the incident, you can include the cost of repairs or replacement in your claim.
- Other Economic Damages: Personal injury victims can incur a wide variety of miscellaneous costs such as home modifications, domestic help, and child care. Claimants who represent themselves often overlook these damages, but the attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can make sure your claim accounts for all of them.
- Pain and Suffering: If your injuries were serious, your attorney can help you seek compensation for the pain and suffering you’ve endured.
- Emotional Distress: A sudden accident is a traumatic event that can cause tremendous emotional distress. In California personal injury cases, emotional distress damages may be available if the claimant suffered a severe physical impact or shock producing a physical disorder. You may also be entitled to such damages if you witnessed a loved one sustain a catastrophic injury or die.
- Loss of Consortium: The spouse or registered domestic partner of a personal injury victim may be able to recover compensation for loss of consortium, which refers to the loss of companionship, love, assistance, protection, care, affection, society, moral support, the ability to have children, and sexual relations.
- Loss of Life Enjoyment: Also called “hedonic damages,” loss of life enjoyment damages may be available if your injury has prevented you from enjoying hobbies and other pleasurable activities, diminished your social life or general quality of life, prevented you from attending social events, adversely affected your relationships with friends or family, or caused feelings of humiliation or inadequacy.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys in King City Are Here For You: Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
Time is of the essence after a serious injury or wrongful death in the family, which is why we keep our phone-line open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our attorneys are ready to conduct an immediate investigation, take over correspondence with the insurance company, and help you fight for the compensation you need to get your life back. Use our contact form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a member of our team.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|