La Mirada Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
A traumatic injury can cause debilitating pain, lifelong emotional trauma, and financial hardship that puts an entire family’s future in jeopardy. If you were hurt or lost someone you love due to the negligence of another person, you may be entitled to compensation. The La Mirada personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you pick up the pieces and fight for the justice you deserve.
With proven legal strategies and a refined knowledge of personal injury law, our attorneys have won more than $300 million in monetary awards for clients. You can reach us 24 hours a day, and we will come to you if your injuries prevent you from coming to us. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a free case assessment.
What Types of Cases Does Harris Personal Injury Lawyers in La Mirada Handle?
Because there are so many cases that fall under personal injury law, you should search for an attorney who has represented clients in cases that are similar to yours.
Our La Mirada Personal Injury Attorneys Represent The Following Accident Claims:
- Auto Accidents: More than 90 percent of car wrecks are caused by driver errors. People who are injured due to the negligence of other motorists can pursue compensation for their damages by filing personal injury claims.
- Rideshare Accidents: If you have questions about filing a claim after a rideshare crash, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for a free consultation.
- Truck Accidents: Collisions involving tractor-trailers tend to result in devastating injuries due to the size of these vehicles. Our La Mirada personal injury attorneys have extensive experience representing clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries in truck crashes.
- Bird Scooter Crashes: If you were injured as a Bird scooter rider or your vehicle was hit by someone on a Bird scooter, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Bike Accidents: No two bicycle accident claims are exactly alike. You can trust our legal team to tailor their strategies and investigative approach to the unique facts of your case.
- Bus Accidents: If you were hurt in a bus accident, the driver’s employer or other liable party may be liable for your lost wages, healthcare costs, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Our pedestrian accident attorneys will assess your case for free and explain exactly how we will help you pursue the maximum settlement.
- Train Accidents: Essential evidence can disappear within just a few days of a train accident, so it is important that you speak with a La Mirada personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
- Boat Accidents: Our legal team will thoroughly investigate your boat accident and gather all available evidence so your case is as strong as possible before settlement negotiations begin.
- Motorcycle Crashes: Even at slow speeds, a motorcycle wreck can cause disabling injuries. Depending on the facts of your case, you may be able to recover compensation to pay for all resulting damages.
- Dog Attacks: If you were attacked by a dog but you’re not sure if you have grounds for a claim, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for a free consultation.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Our attorneys have recovered substantial settlements and verdicts in spinal cord injury cases, and we will use proven legal strategies to help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Brain Injuries: We work closely with medical experts who can provide testimony regarding the cause and severity of your brain injury as well as the damages you have incurred and will incur in the future.
- Severe Burn Injuries: There are important steps you should take after a burn injury to increase your claim’s chance of success. Our lawyers will walk you through these steps during your free case assessment.
- Aircraft Crashes: After an aircraft accident, you cannot expect the insurance company or liable party to act with your best interests in mind, but you can trust the legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to level the playing field and help you enforce your rights.
- Slip and Falls: The slip and fall lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will dig deep to gather all available evidence to prove liability and the value of your claim.
- Turo Accidents: If you’re unsure who is liable for your losses after a Turo accident, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to learn about the laws related to your case.
- Premises Liability: If you were hurt because a property owner failed to remedy a dangerous condition on their premises, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Wrongful Death: After the sudden death of a loved one, families often fall into overwhelming debt due to the loss of income and medical bills. But if the death was caused by another person’s negligence, you should not have to shoulder the financial burden.
- Other Personal Injuries: A La Mirada personal injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you overcome the legal hurdles you will face during the claims process.
Call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers in La Mirada to Schedule a Free Consultation with our Successful Legal Team
You won’t owe us any attorneys’ fees unless you recover money for your losses. For a free case review, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or message us using our Contact Form.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price indication: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|