La Presa Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you were injured in La Presa, California, our veteran accident lawyers are here to help. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are proud to represent injured individuals and the surviving family members of those killed in accidents. We believe it is essential to hold careless and reckless individuals responsible for the consequences of their actions. We also believe it is imperative that our clients receive full and fair compensation for their injuries so that they can move forward in life. To this end, we are proud to have obtained more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings on behalf of more than 5,000 clients throughout California.
If you were injured or lost a loved one recently, do not hesitate to call out La Presa personal injury attorneys. We want to hear your story, and then, we will let you know how we can help. To talk with us at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, contact us through our online form or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
How Our La Presa Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You
Whether you were injured or lost a loved one in an accident in San Diego County, you might be confident in what to do or who to ask for help. You may assume you should begin working with the insurance company to receive a settlement. This seems like the most obvious course of action, and in many ways, it is. However, we highly recommend you speak with an experienced accident lawyer first.
Without a La Presa personal injury attorney’s insight and advice, you will be at a disadvantage compared to the knowledgeable insurance adjuster. When individuals and families are without legal help, insurance companies often try to push low-ball settlement offers or wrongly deny claims. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we will not let an insurance company take advantage of you.
By working with an experienced accident lawyer in La Presa, you gain a professional advocate who will:
- Thoroughly investigate the accident: When you come to us and say that you were injured or a relative was killed in an accident, our first step is to investigate what happened. We will not rely on a police officer’s cursory investigation or an insurer’s conclusions. We conduct in-depth, independent investigations to find out whether another party was negligence and who is liable for your injuries or loss.
- Gather evidence: In order to obtain compensation for your injuries, you must prove that another party was negligent, reckless, or acted willfully. You must prove that the other person’s negligence caused the accident and that accident directly led to your injuries. To establish all of these elements, you need evidence. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we will gather as much evidence as possible during our investigation. This often includes photos, video, sound recordings, police reports, business records, electronic data, and eye witness statements.
- Obtain expert opinions: If you are part of an unusual, complex, or highly contested claim, then we may need to hire one or more expert witnesses. These are professionals who can speak to certain issues within your case, such as the speed of the at-fault driver just prior to a crash, the severity of your injury, or the future financial repercussions you face because of the accident. With years of experience handling personal injury and wrongful death claims, our La Presa accident lawyers have many expert contacts to call on for help.
- Calculate the value of your claim: Whether we are focused on obtaining you an appropriate insurance settlement or we believe we will need to go to trial, our La Presa personal injury lawyers will determine the full value of your damages. We will work closely with you, your doctors, and our experts to determine the value of your medical expenses, including future costs, your current and future lost income, your pain and suffering and emotional distress, the value of a disfigurement or disability, and more.
- Negotiate a settlement: Most personal injury claims do not go to trial. Instead, they are settled through pre-litigation negotiations. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are highly experienced in negotiating with insurance companies. We know how to protect your rights during this process and argue for the best possible outcome. Our goal will be to maximize your compensation and to obtain you a settlement as soon as possible.
- Litigate your claim: Unfortunately, an insurance settlement after an accident is not always possible. The at-fault party may not be insured, the insurance company may deny your claim, or the insurer may refuse to settle for a fair sum. Whatever the issue, we are prepared to handle your case in court. We are not afraid to prove the other party’s fault and your injuries before a judge and jury and to ask for you to be awarded full compensation.
The Cases Our La Presa Accident Lawyers Accept
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we handle cases arising from:
- Auto Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injuries
- Fatal Accidents
We Are Available 24/7 to Schedule Your Consultation
To schedule a free consultation with a La Presa accident lawyer, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.