Lafayette Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyer
Were you injured in an accident in Lafayette, CA? Or did your loved one pass away from injuries sustained in an accident? In either of these situations, we recommend calling Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to speak with a Lafayette accident lawyer. If there is evidence that another party’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional conduct caused you or a relative harm, then you may have the right to pursue compensation.
Our Lafayette personal injury lawyers are highly experienced in seeking compensation through personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits and insurance claims. Our veteran attorneys have represented more than 5,000 people throughout California, and we are proud to have obtained them more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings.
Our Lafayette Personal Injury Lawyers Handle Many Types of Accident Claims
- Car Accidents: Our personal injury and wrongful death lawyers handle claims arising from all types of car crashes. If you or a loved one were involved in a collision that was someone else’s fault, call us today.
- Bike Accidents: Each year we handle numerous vehicle-bicycle collisions and other types of bike accidents. Do not hesitate to call our Lafayette accident lawyers to discuss your options after cycling incident.
- Bus Accidents: Were you injured in a school, public transit, charter, or tour bus? Whether you were injured on-board a bus or in a traffic accident, we are here to pursue compensation for your injuries.
- Truck Accidents: Legal claims arising from commercial truck accidents are not the same as passenger car crashes. Our Lafayette accident lawyers will work to preserve and gather crucial evidence after a truck wreck.
- Motorcycle Accidents: You or a relative may love hitting the open rode on a motorcycle, but this puts you in harm’s way. If you are struck by a truck or car, you may be seriously injured. Contact us as soon as possible to handle your motorcycle accident insurance claim.
- Uber & Lyft Accidents: Rideshare accidents often become more complicated than typical collisions. It can be difficult to determine whose insurance policy covers your damages, or if more than one policy applies.
- Turo Accidents: When you are in a car accident, you or the other driver may have rented another person’s vehicle through Turo. In this case, it is important to work with a Lafayette personal injury attorney to handle the potentially complex insurance claim.
- Pedestrian Accidents: We talk walking for granted—we walk down the driveway to grab the mail or from the parking garage to the movie. Unfortunately, vehicle-pedestrian accidents occur and often lead to catastrophic injuries or fatalities. Hire an experienced accident lawyer to help you.
- Scooter Injuries: If you were injured because an electric scooter was defective or poorly maintained, or because you did not receive proper training, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your options.
- Airplane Accidents: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we handle all types of aircraft claims, including on-board injuries and small plane crashes.
- Boat Accidents: You may get out on the water to escape from California’s oppressive heat. Unfortunately, you could be hurt if the boat operator or another boat is negligent. After a boating accident, you should talk with a Lafayette accident lawyer about your right to pursue compensation.
- Train Accidents: Many passenger and freight trains run through Contra Costa County. If you are injured on-board a commuter or Amtrak train, or are in a vehicle-train collision, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers right away.
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims: Spinal cord injuries can lead to loss of sensation, loss of mobility, incontinence, sexual dysfunction, and many other medical complications. If you or a loved one suffered a SCI in an accident, contact us immediately to discuss pursuing compensation.
- Severe Burn Injury Claims: Burn injuries require extensive medical care and are extremely painful. If you or a loved one suffered burns because of another person’s negligence, call us right away. We will fight for you to receive maximum compensation.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims: TBI’s and other brain injuries can completely alter your life. You may suffer long-term or permanent physical, cognitive, and psychological side effects. Let Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help you pursue a financial recovery.
- Premises Liability Claims: Our Lafayette personal injury attorneys handle dangerous property claims on a regular basis. If you believe another party’s property had a hidden hazard, which caused you harm, call us right away.
- Slip and Falls: We handle many slip, trip, and fall cases in Lafayette, CA. If you slipped and fell on another party’s property, and you believe it was because of a dangerous defect on the premises, do not hesitate to obtain legal advice.
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks: Dog and other pet owners are responsible for the damage their animal’s cause. If you are attacked or bitten by a dog or any other pet, call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to guide you through a dog bite claim.
- Other Personal Injury Claims: We handle a wide range of accident claims. Do not hesitate to call us about your situation.
- Wrongful Death Claims: If your parent, spouse, or child died because of someone else’s negligence, contact us right away.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS for Your FREE Case Consultation With Our Lafayette Personal Injury Legal Team
To talk with us about your rights after a serious or fatal accident and how we can help, contact us online or give us a call. When are ready to talk about your situation, we are ready to listen. Our consultations are completely free.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|