At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we represent clients in Lake Hughes and surrounding communities who have been injured or lost loved ones due to the negligence or wrongful acts of others. We work tirelessly to help our clients obtain the full compensation they deserve as quickly as possible. One of our Lake Hughes personal injury lawyers will carefully review the facts of your case and speak with you honestly about the potential outcomes. We will then go over the legal strategies our team will employ to help you achieve the best possible result. Don’t speak to the insurance company until you’ve consulted one of our injury attorneys. You can reach us 24/7 at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. All initial consultations are free of charge, and if you cannot come to us, we will come to you.
Are You in Need of a Lake Hughes Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you’re facing steep medical bills and other unexpected costs, it’s only natural to wonder if hiring a personal injury attorney would be worth the expense. The truth is that filing a claim without a lawyer is like trying to find your way through a maze while blindfolded. It’s easy to get lost amid the complex paperwork and proceedings when you don’t have a seasoned attorney to help you plot the way forward. Here are just a few reasons why you should consult an accident lawyer to help you navigate the claims process:
- Negotiation Experience: Your attorney’s negotiation skills will be a critical asset during correspondence with the insurance company. The Lake Hughes personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have decades of settlement negotiation experience. They will know which strategies to use given the facts of your case and how to prepare for negotiations to ensure your claim has the best possible chance of resulting in a fair settlement.
- Litigation Experience: Depending on the facts of your case, going to trial could be the smartest decision. The lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have an extensive background in litigation, so if your case does go to court, you can feel confident knowing that your attorney has the resources and strategies to represent your interests.
- Reputation: The reputation of your attorney can have a huge impact on how the insurance company approaches your claim. For example, if you choose a lawyer who never takes a case to trial, the insurer might offer a low settlement without worrying about going to court. Fortunately, insurance companies in California know that the attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will never settle for anything less than what their clients deserve, and they are willing to take a case to trial if necessary.
- Resources: Expert witnesses often play a critical role in personal injury lawsuits. To prove liability and damages, your lawyer may need to bring in medical, vocational, financial, or other types of experts. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we work with a network of expert witnesses who are highly accomplished in their fields and who understand how to provide testimony in personal injury cases.
- Calculating Damages: Claimants who represent themselves often overlook certain types of damages. Non-economic losses such as pain and suffering might account for a substantial portion of your monetary award, as could future damages such as loss of earning capacity. Depending on the facts of your case, you may also be entitled to punitive damages. An attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can make sure you account for all of these losses.
What Kinds of Cases Does Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Accept?
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers has represented more than 5,000 clients throughout California. With decades of experience, our attorneys have the knowledge and resources to guide you and your family through this difficult time. Here are just a few types of cases we accept:
- Auto Accident Claims
- Bike Accident Claims
- Tractor-Trailer Accident Claims
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Airplane Accident Claims
- Dog Bite and Animal Attack Claims
- Uber & Lyft Accident Claims
- Boat Accident Claims
- Bus Accident Claims
- Bird Scooter Injury Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Turo Accident Claims
- Train Accident Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Other Personal Injury Claims
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Schedule Your Free Case Evaluation with Our Lake Hughes Personal Injury Law Firm
If you or someone you love was severely injured and you’re not sure where to turn, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. We are proud to help innocent victims in Lake Hughes and surrounding areas fight for the compensation they need to put their lives back together. We offer free initial consultations and work on contingency fee contracts, so you won’t owe any attorneys’ fees unless you win compensation. For more information, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact us online.