Littlerock, CA Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers provides aggressive representation in personal injury and wrongful death cases arising from motor-vehicle collisions, slip and falls, dog bites, and other preventable accidents. If you were hurt or lost someone you love due to another person’s negligence, we want to hear your story.
Our Littlerock personal injury attorneys have the knowledge, experience, and legal strategies to help you fight for the maximum compensation. We will take the time to investigate your claim thoroughly and gather all evidence of liability and damages so your case is as strong as possible.
You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. Your initial consultation is free, and a member of our team can come to you if you cannot come to our office. You can also reach us online using our Contact Form.
Types of Injury Cases We Handle in Littlerock, California
Our law firm has a track record of success in a variety of personal injury and wrongful death claims. We have won more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts.
Our attorneys accept the following kinds of cases:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Train Wrecks
- Accidents Involving Turo Vehicles
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bird Scooter Injuries
- Airplane Accidents
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Dog Bites and Other Animal Attacks
- Boat Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Accidents on Dangerous Premises
- Other Personal Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Get Honest Answers to Your Questions
Even the most straightforward personal injury cases involve complex laws and procedures. Just thinking about filing a claim can be stressful, but the more you know about the process, the more confident you will be moving forward with your case.
During your free consultation, a Littlerock personal injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will listen to your story, evaluate any evidence you have gathered, and provide honest answers to your questions. While other law firms might only say what you want to hear, we will be candid with you regarding the merit of your case and how our legal team can help you fight for the maximum compensation.
Call Our Littlerock Legal Team Today for a Free Consultation: 1-800-GO-HARRIS
If we determine that you have grounds for a claim, one of our accident lawyers will help you understand the laws related to your case and what to expect over the coming weeks and months. Your attorney will also explain the steps you can take to improve your claim’s chance of success such as:
- Stay off Social Media Websites: Anything you post on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media sites might be visible to the insurance claim investigator. Something as simple as a photo of you with friends or an update about your recovery in the hospital could be enough to jeopardize your case. Until your claim has been resolved, it is best that you stay off social media or, at the very least, set all of your profiles to “private.”
- Keep Track of Your Injury-Related Expenses: Many personal injury claimants are surprised to learn that they can pursue compensation for home care, alternative transportation, and other indirect expenses arising from their injuries. Be sure to keep track of any costs that are related in some way to your accident.
- Start a Daily Journal: Personal injury victims in California can include non-economic damages like pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life in their claims. You may be able to make your case more compelling if you write down specific instances when your injuries affected your well being or the well being of your family.
- Don’t Talk to the Opposing Party: When representatives of the insurance company contact you, they’re not looking for reasons to approve your claim. You and the insurer have competing goals, so it is best to leave all correspondence to your Littlerock personal injury lawyer. At Harris Personal Injury, we know the strategies used by insurance companies to deny and undervalue claims, so you can trust our team to represent your best interests.
- Take Your Medical Care Seriously: If the insurance company finds out you’ve been missing doctor’s appointments or neglecting other aspects of your medical care, they might use this fact to dispute your claim. To avoid a potential dispute, be sure to follow your doctor’s instructions exactly.
Speak with our Littlerock, California Personal Injury Legal Team Today!
Nobody plans to suffer an unexpected injury or death in the family. If your life has been turned upside down due to someone else’s negligence or wrongful act, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to speak with a seasoned accident attorney about your case.
The first consultation is free of charge, and you won’t owe any attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. You can reach us anytime by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS or sending a message through our online Contact Form.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price indication: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|