Livermore Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Have you been injured in an accident? Have you lost a family member due to another person’s negligence? If so, it’s time to seek legal advice. The Livermore personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are here to help you make informed decisions and fight for the compensation you deserve.
As a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, your problems will become our problems—and that’s bad news for the person or business that caused your injuries. Our attorneys will provide you with aggressive advocacy from day one, and we will use all the resources at our disposal to hold the at-fault party financially accountable for your injury or loss.
If you cannot come to us, we will come to you. Schedule a free consultation today by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Accident Injury Cases We Handle in Livermore, California
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Serious Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs)
- Airplane, Helicopter, & Other Aircraft Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Train Crashes
- Rideshare Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
We Will Maximize the Potential Value of Your Claim
From gathering evidence to handling settlement negotiations, there are myriad reasons to consult an attorney after a personal injury or wrongful death in the family. One of the most important reasons is to maximize the potential value of your claim. This requires a thorough investigation into your accident, compelling evidence, and possibly the testimony of expert witnesses.
With many decades of combined experience, the Livermore personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers know what it takes to help our clients pursue the highest possible compensation. Here are just a few steps our lawyers might take to increase the potential value of your case:
- Launching an Immediate Investigation: The strength of your evidence to prove liability and damages will be a deciding factor in your case. Unfortunately, much of this evidence might be altered or destroyed within a few days of your injury. Our attorneys will perform an immediate investigation to compile all evidence while it is still available. If the liable party or someone else attempts to withhold evidence, we may be able to file subpoenas to obtain it.
- Consulting the Experts: It is not uncommon for the insurance company or opposing party to dispute liability or damages. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we strive to enter settlement negotiations with the strongest case possible. This may require us to consult with financial, medical, vocational, or accident reconstruction experts. These specialists can assist with the investigation and may provide testimony at trial if your case goes to court.
- Accounting for All Damages: If the insurance company has already offered you a settlement, it might not account for all the damages you are owed. For instance, depending on the facts of your case, you may be entitled to non-economic damages such as pain and suffering. It is also important that you consider the cost of future damages such as ongoing rehabilitation and loss of future earnings. The Livermore personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will account for all potentially recoverable damages when building your claim.
- Waiting for You to Reach MMI: It is sometimes best to wait for an injury victim to reach maximum medical improvement (MMI) before initiating settlement negotiations. That way, our attorneys will have a clear idea of the total cost of medical care and lost income. If you accept a settlement too early but your injuries take longer to heal than anticipated, you will not be able to claim further compensation.
- Helping You Avoid Costly Mistakes: There are countless mistakes that could derail your case and reduce the amount of compensation you might recover. For instance, making a recorded statement to the insurance company might be all they need to dispute liability or your damages. Our attorneys will handle correspondence with the claims adjuster and help you avoid critical errors throughout the proceedings.
- Preparing Your Case for Trial: The stronger your case is before settlement negotiations begin, the more incentive the insurance company will have to accept a fair settlement offer. The Livermore personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers prepare all cases as if they are going to trial, even if a settlement is the most likely outcome.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak with a Livermore Personal Injury Lawyer
If you need an attorney to help you navigate the legal system, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. With more than $300 million recovered in settlements and verdicts, we are one of the toughest and most accomplished law firms in California.
Your initial consultation is free, and if we don’t win your case through settlement negotiations or a trial verdict, you won’t owe any legal fees. Schedule a case evaluation today by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our contact page to message us online.