Have you or someone you love been injured in an accident? The Lomita personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will assess your case for free to determine if you have grounds for a claim. You may be able to recover compensation for lost income, healthcare costs, pain and suffering, and other damages. Our legal team has decades of experience helping the injured and their families regain financial stability after serious accidents. If you want honest answers to your claims-related questions, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. All initial consultations are free, and we will come to you if you are unable to come to us.
Types of Cases Our Lomita Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
Just because a law firm accepts personal injury cases does not mean its attorneys have the experience to provide you with high-quality representation. Personal injury is a broad area of law that encompasses many kinds of cases, each with their own procedural nuances. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have a track record of success in the following practice areas:
- Car Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Pedestrian Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Accidents Involving Rideshare Vehicles
- Accidents Involving Turo Vehicles
- Bird Scooter Injuries
- Aircraft Crashes
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Dog Bites & Other Animal Attacks
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Accidents on Dangerous Premises
- Other Personal Injuries
- Wrongful Death
No Case Is Too Big for Our Seasoned Personal Injury Attorneys
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our doors are open to anyone who has been injured or lost loved ones through the fault of others. We have handled a wide array of cases—from minor injury claims to cases involving permanent disabilities and wrongful death. Many law firms simply do not have the resources or experience to handle high-stakes cases, but our battle-tested legal team has successfully represented clients with millions of dollars on the line. We have recovered more than $300 million in settlements and verdicts, and many of our most publicized victories involved complicated disputes related to liability and damages. We have an extensive background assisting clients in the following catastrophic injury cases:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): TBIs account for more than 30 percent of all injury deaths. Those who survive often suffer lifelong cognitive disabilities that affect personality, mood, neurological function, and motor skills. People who sustain TBIs due to the negligence of others may be entitled to compensation for past and future medical expenses, lost income, loss of earning capacity, loss of enjoyment of life, and other damages. Monetary awards in these cases can be substantial, but attaining a successful result typically requires an extensive investigation and expert witness testimony. If you or someone you love sustained a TBI in a preventable accident, the Lomita injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can review your case from all angles, gather evidence, and consult medical, financial, and vocational experts to ensure your case is as strong as possible.
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs): Depending on the location and severity of a spinal cord injury, as well as the age at which the victim sustained the SCI, the lifetime cost of care can easily surpass $5 million. Even a slight loss in motor function can cost a fortune to treat and prevent a person from earning an income. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know what it takes to help people with SCIs fight for justice and compensation. If you or a member of your family sustained an SCI due to another person’s wrongful act or negligence, you can count on our personal injury attorneys in Lomita to provide exceptional representation.
- Burn Injuries: A severe burn is one of the most painful injuries a person can suffer, and it often causes permanent scarring. Non-economic damages can be substantial in burn injury cases, but proving losses like emotional distress, pain and suffering, and loss of enjoyment in life requires a compelling legal strategy. The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have extensive experience recovering substantial settlements and verdicts for burn injury victims.
- Severe Soft Tissue Damage: Injuries to the soft tissue in the neck, back, or shoulders can have far-reaching effects. Herniated discs, whiplash, and injuries to the muscles, ligaments, and tendons often require surgery and long-term physical therapy. If you need a Lomita personal injury attorney to help you pursue the maximum compensation for your soft tissue damage, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
Call Us for a Free Consultation with our Lomita Personal Injury Legal Team
Our law firm is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call. There is no cost for the initial case assessment, and we don't charge any legal fees upfront. Time is a factor in every personal injury case because essential evidence might become unavailable. To schedule a consultation with one of our accident attorneys, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message using our contact form.